Victoria's Secret Tropical Nectar Body Splash

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

3.7

I am so sad they discontinued this product. I love it so much, and I have a little bit left in a bottle but I never use it because I don't want to run out for some odd reason. It is very fruity and tropicaly, but it smells so good. Guys always complimented me when I wore this.

on 2/24/2005 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't believe they DISCONTIUED this product!! It smelt soooo good. Like fresh pineapples and mangoes!! I have used the lotion and the body splash of this scent and I do have to say it was most delicious!! I miss it so much now that it's gone. I should have just stocked up before they took it away from me.. It's very tropical and sexy to me. And the yellow color of it makes it fun and bright! If you can find this ever again, please pick one up!!

on 1/18/2005 4:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

RIS from a great swapper. I really wanted to try this scent. However, its way too sweet and fruity for my taste. Smells like canned pineapple juice, imo.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pineapple fragrance all the way with a very small hint of vanilla an coconut.

I love this smell so much. Too bad they discontinued this, hence, I'm only wearing it for special occassions lol. anyway...GREAT SCENT

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

This was a must have. When I went to stock up on My Love spell the girl told me about this and gave me a sample. Then I became Obsessed with this one as well. I have this in the Body Cream too. It really is great it's not too strong it's just right!

on 7/7/2003 1:41:00 AM

i love this smell! its so tropical and fruity. its a perfect scent for the beach!

on 5/14/2003 4:15:00 PM

This stuff is soo nasty an strong.Yuck!!Makes me want to puke.

on 10/20/2002 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is an ok scent. I can't really describe it but I do know that you can smell a little bit of pineapple. I bought it since it smells great on my friend but it doesn't smell so good on me. I've been using it as a room spray.

on 10/19/2002 12:14:00 PM

Blech! This smells like peaches to me and that is one of my least favorite scents.

Popular Fragrances