Too Faced La Creme Lipstick - Divine Wine

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

Lollipop, Bumbleberry, Divine Wine, In The Buff, Stiletto Red, Naughty Nude, Teddy Berry: Vegetable Oil (Olus/Huile Végétale), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Isostearyl Hydroxystearate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candelilla), Isostearyl Isostearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 2/15/2013 11:07:00 PM

These lippies are fantastic. Well worth the 21 dollar price tag. These lip cremes are hydrating, smooth and very pigmented. The color rang is great and offers nudes naturals and brights. Divine wine is the perfect wine color without being too dark or purple. The packaging is a lovely gold tube that is a bit heavy but very sturdy. The best part is that these are 100% vegan and cruelty free. I am so glad I finally found the perfect vegan lipstick.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love a dark lipstick in the winter time, but I don't like it looking dry and matte. I do not like a matte finish to my lips, I want them to look plump and healthy! I first heard about these from The Muse ( and after hearing her rave about them I had to try!

This is a prefect bordeaux color; very dark purpley red without being TOO purple! I really don't like when lip products are too purple, makes me look dead!

The finish is amazing! Really moisturizing and definitely leaves behind a nice stain and a comfortable moisturized feel. You definitely do not need a lip balm under this as it is so moisturizing, but it can bleed a bit around the edges but that's nothing a lip liner can't fix!

The product is held in a very simple gold tube (nice soft gold, not gaudy or shiny at all). It also has some weight to it which makes it feel very luxurious!

I may need to grab more of these soon as I enjoy this one so much!

on 12/17/2012 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this red! I am NC30 with brown hair and eyes. I am mostly a nude or pink lipgloss junkie but was searching for a deep rich red for the holiday season and this one is perfect! It is a deep rich red wine color that lasts a good while on the lips. And when it does wear off it leaves a nice even stain on the lips. Feels moisturizing and creamy. I would say it has a neutral undertone that is not too blue which I really like.