Paul Mitchell Curls Full Circle Leave-in Treatment

Paul Mitchell Curls Full Circle Leave-in Treatment

Not tested on animals

Water (Eau, Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Lauryl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Myristyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol Ingredient Attributes: moisture, frizz control, anti-humectant

I give Full Circle Leave-In Treatment a 2 out 5 of lipsticks because when I have used this as a leave-in treatment for wavy to extra curly hair in order to add much needed moisture, maintain manageability, detangle, and smooth frizz, I felt this product did not achieve what it was marketed to to achieve. This product did not make the cut in my salon. I used this product several times while in attendance at PMTS and was dissatisfied with the results and ended up having to use other products to accomplish what this product couldn't. I gave Full Circle Leave-in Treatment one more chance when I ordered a bottle to try on my daughter's wavy, dryness-prone, frizzy, and tangly hair hoping that I would magically fall in love with the results this product produced but in my last ditch effort to love this product, I was utterly dissatisfied yet again. Instead of providing detangling and moisture, it left the tangles as tough as ever to work through and didn't add any much needed moisture that her hair craved. Due to the lack of detangling results and lack of moisture produced, I feel like this didn't help calm my daughter's frizz at all; instead I feel it exacerbated the conditions that were supposed to be aided by using this product and in turn I was forced to use other products (thank God for Lavender Mint Moisturizing Leave-in Spray) to accomplish what I was supposed to achieve with this leave-in treatment. It is marketed toward people with wavy to extra curly hair but I would not recommend it to anyone as a Leave-in. I am not disappointed by many things that Paul Mitchell creates and gives to us stylists. Most products are like magical unicorn tears that do exactly what they say they will, so, I don't give bad reviews in a lighthearted manner of Paul Mitchell products unless I am legit disappointed in the performance of said product and in the case of Full Circle Leave-in Treatment, I'm legit disappointed in it's performance. Thank goodness there are other great products made by Paul Mitchell that produce the desired effects advertised by this product. I do not recommend this product at all and I feel as if I wasted my money buying it for personal, at-home use for daughter and I am so glad I decided to forego this product in the salon. Don't waste your time, energy, money, or heartache trying to love an unlovable product.

on 10/21/2017 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this product. I've tried a few different curl cremes and leave ins which left my very fine, 3a/b curls just frizzy, flyaway and coated. My hairstylst, who has similar hair, recommended Full Circle.
I apply it to my hair after blotting my hair once so it's still very wet (but not dripping) and gently work it through without doing a lot of scrunching. Then I apply my gel (PM Super Sculpt), blot with a t-shirt, and either air dry or diffuse.
My curls are soft and well defined without any crunchiness, and they last through the day. I tend to play with my hair which makes it frizzy, but this stuff really holds it. I don't use very much, probably one full pump for my shoulder length hair.
It's expensive, but a little goes a long way and I usually can find a sale and use coupons at Ulta or JCP salons.

on 3/25/2014 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Horrible on my thick, long curly hair. Pulled out the curl leaving me with limp waves. My hair felt coated no matter how little I used. Expensive for the amount of product received. I threw mine out after numerous attempts to make it work. Bleh.

This product does wonders for my fine curly/frizzy hair. I picked it up to combat the extremely dry conditions (it's been a rough winter) and I was not disappointed. I use about 2 pumps of this on my wet hair (mid back length) and follow with the super sculpt glaze (also by Paul Mitchell) Blot with a T-shirt and let it dry naturally. Once dry my hair is soft and frizz free. Curly girls, you know how your hair feels so soft and touchable when it's been straightened? Well it's kind of like that only curly. I'll admit its a little pricy, but worth it, at least for the winter, I'm not sure it will work as well in the humid summer months.

on 2/28/2014 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

on 10/15/2013 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Just wanted to post ingredients, will review later:
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, frizz control, anti-humectant

on 10/14/2013 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This smells amazing and I think I can detect a guava note. It is light but moisturizes my medium thick hair well and takes care of frizz without messing up my curl pattern. It gives decent shine and makes my hair soft. I have been on a leave-in kick lately and this is nice to have in my rotation when I am wearing my hair down since I can use it with my other stylers. I use about a teaspoon worth on my long hair. Worth a shot if you fine to medium hair.

on 7/31/2013 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I've had this for awhile but lately I've been loving it. I have been experimenting with different leave ins and so I pulled this back out. It's lightweight but pretty hydrating and I do find it helps significantly with frizz. It also smells amazing. I don't even know how to describe the scent but it smells so good.

on 1/23/2013 5:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This was the only Paul Mitchell Curls product I really liked. I liked it a lot, actually. The scent is pleasant, the packaging is convenient, and it feels great in the hair. I especially found it helpful after the set's shampoo worked its evil on my hair. It's a really light product, and easy to distribute. My hair felt great afterwards. Too bad I didn't stop here, and went on to apply the gel-cream styling product.

on 12/16/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is very light, but it keeps hair soft. It excellent for removing tangles and it gives my curls excellent definition. It can build-up after several uses, but the initial results are worth it. Very nice - and works synergistically with the Curls Shampoo.