Silicone Cleansing Pad

on 1/6/2016 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I got this, then didn't really use it for awhile. I have very sensitive skin and was worried it might cause irritation. But one day I was having trouble getting an oatmeal mask off, and gave this a whirl. WOW! Not only did it easily remove the mask, it did it with less rubbing than a washcloth! Really seems to help cleansers live up to their full potential. (btw, super cheap; I think I paid $2 for two!)

Now, for the really interesting part. I read about the brush cleaner things, with the nubs and all, and thought, well, that looks a lot like my face scrubbie, just bigger; I wonder if that would work for brushes. Well, it works like a miracle! I always seem to have trouble getting concealer and foundation out of brushes; with this, just add water, a dab of shampoo, and rub across the scrubbie--voila! Nice and clean; even gets out embedded cream blush! Oh, and dried gel liner!

on 12/15/2012 3:43:00 AM

This was an unexpected gift from a friend as part of a package of skin care. I was so busy trying out my new products, I tossed aside the one thing I should have tested first! It's the simplest thing...a 2 1/2 by 2 inch silicone disk with a short suction cup / holder on the back. It's got two sets of scrubbies on it the surface; one a series of super soft short "needles" and the other a short row of nubs. I read up a bit on how it is to be used and it's super simple.

You just apply your regular cleaner and work the brush over your face, just like you do a Clarisonic or other facial brush. It's so soft and gentle I really went to work to make sure I got the full benefit and after washing off my cleanser, I could see that it got all the pores on my nose completely clear - ALL of them. I even checked in a magnifying mirror to be certain. I also have some congestion under my lower lip and I could see a significant improvement on that area as well.

I had no idea this even existed, and it's suddenly become the most important skin care tool in my arsenal. It's just a few dollars in price, it rinses clean and can be dried and stored on my vanity with in a few seconds. I need to search around to see if there is a larger one for body care. There's nothing else like it on the market (that I have seen) and it's extremely effective. LOVE.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools