Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.4

on 12/10/2014 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really hated this product! I took it in the shade 002. I have normal skin which tends more to dry out in the winter and to be "oily" in the hot italian summer.
I used it in the winter time....OMG!
First of all I didn't like the smell and second ... it was soooo greasy!!! I waited to see if it would have sink in the skin but nothing........ I tried like 8 times.. then i simply tossed it!

I prefer the BB from maybelline waaaaaaay more, and it's cheaper!

I saw my friend have this in her drawer one time and I asked her about it and she said it was a pretty good product. So I bought it expecting it to be better than most bb creams. When I put this on I had to take it off after 5-10 min. I felt so greasy and oily. I definitely could feel the product on my face. And I felt like it was clogging my pores. I did use it a few more times and it gave me breakouts, so now I switched to maybelline bb cream for oily skin. But, no. I will NOT repurchase this product.

on 5/29/2014 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really liked this! It is so nice and light weight, it looks like my skin and it gives a nice satin finish, love this.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Great bb cream! I've gone through so many brands -l'oreal, rimmel etc and found this bb cream to suit me best. It's the ideal colour match which was my main issue finding a perfect bb cream. I'm Asian with medium tanned skin and it's a great colour match (medium). My skin looks natural and flawless when applied, a bit shiny but I set this with powder. Also need to use a good primer to hold it in place even then I don't think it wears well during the day. Love how its SPF30. I've bought this product 3 times now and recommend for a natural but flawless look.

As a dupe for Smashbox, I just don't rate this bb cream. The shades weren't great (I'm NC25-30 and couldn't find one anywhere close), the texture thinner and oilier than Smashbox and having rubbed it onto the back of my hand, within ten minutes it had almost disappeared.

I have combination skin with occasional dry patches. And i really like this bb cream. I use it in light/medium with revlon colorstay concealor and a loose powder.
Pros: perfect amount of coverage im looking for, and a natural finish that ive been looking for
Cons: i wish it had a better lasting power, and it does have a bit of a dewey finish (which if you use a bit of powder over it, its not a problem at all)
I will repurchase but I do need to find something that lasts at least 7-10 hour day

I don't understand why people hate this so much!? It's probably the best BB Cream I've tried. It gives your skin a really pretty glow. It also has a pretty good coverage. It obviously won't give full coverage because that's not what BB Creams are for but it covers most of my redness. My boyfriend doesn't like it though because it makes me smell like sunscreen but if you want your cream to protect your skin, it's probably gonna smell like that. My skin is pretty dark and I got the medium shade and it was way too light. Definitely get this for the summer it great

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Give nice coverage-and it is more of a NW tones and I am NC35-37 and this made me look washed out. :(
It is more like a foundation than a BB cream to be honest.

Update:
Threw it away..it made my face look greasy...

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased the BB cream, and have been using it for about 3 months, maybe more! I am still on my first tube!

This BB Cream has amazing coverage! I absolutely adore it!

The packaging is convenient, due to it being small, with a lot of product, and it comes to a oval lid, vs. a circle lid, which can take up more room when packing.

The only downside is the oily skin it leaves. I am not sure if my skin is already oily, or this BB Cream makes it VERY oily. I mean a lot. I have to apply the BB Cream, and then I have to wipe all the oil off my face before applying concealer under my eyes and press powder.

Over all, this is the best BB Cream/ foundation I have ever had and I am very happy with my purchase.

I love this BB Cream much more than the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream. I sadly bought three tubes of that, and I hate it! I don't know why I bought that, and I never finished one tube (that's another story, lol!)

Overall, I am in love with this concealer, I just hate the oil it leaves behind, minus that, it's perfect.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Does this make anyone else's eyes burn like crazy?