REVLON Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

2.5

on 1/3/2016 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have had a good run with this product. I have mature skin, with enlarged pores. This gives me decent but sheer coverage, and a glowy but not greasy finish. I went back and forth with the shades, and went lighter as I was heading into winter months. 010 light/pale is actually pretty pale and is borderline too light for my NW 20 skintone.

I could not stand this product- it went on so greasy and shiny- It looks like its supposed to go on luminous but it comes off as a mess- even splotchy in areas. I applied my Christian Dior foundation over and it did dim it down a bit but later in the day, it appeared that my skin was oily, I cannot stand the SPF smell either-- it made my eyes water. I thought this would be at least close to the Photoready Foundation but it's closer to a stick of butter. Dont waste your money. I only gave it One lippie because there wasnt a "blehhhh" option.

Video Reviews & Tutorials