Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

2.7

on 3/16/2017 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Really liked this BB Cream, even the smell, it could last really long with some powdering, covered minor imperfections.
There was some flashback in photos, as per usual with BB Creams with SPF. I bought it for regular daytime, and I don't really have the paparazzi tailing me, so I couldn't care less.
Sadly, it broke me out, breaking my heart in the process. I had a similar reaction to Revlon's Nearly Naked, so it could have something to do with my skin and what they put in their base products (I also really really like NN, but that's a tale for another review).
If it doesn't break you out and you're not in the habit of taking too many selfies in daytime give it a shot.

on 3/6/2016 3:05:00 PM

Not the worst BB cream in the world. Light coverage which is to be expected with a BB cream, but I find that it gets shiny extremely quickly, and that even with powder, it seems to slip off my face in a matter of hours. I wouldn't repurchase for the simple fact that there are cheaper BB creams out there with much better quality, which is a real shame as I'm in love with the revlon colourstay foundation, I was expecting to like this BB cream a lot more than I did.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I love this product. The texture is a bit oily, but it's fine by me because i have a dry skin. It has a sheer coverage and a dewy finish, perfect if you want a "no makeup" makeup. I usually use this to school, my friends praise this product because i don't look like i'm wearing any makeup when i use it yet my skin looks smooth and even. It has high SPF and board spectrum. This product claims that it's photoready, and it's no joke! My face looks more radiant in my selfies.

The downside is after a few months, the texture becomes more oily than ever. The pigmented part and the oily part becomes separated, so i need to shake well the packaging first. When used, my dry skin looks oily and shiny, but i usually cover it with a loose powder.

on 2/28/2015 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It was working pretty well for me but I looked at the ingredients about a month ago and it was filled with parabens so I threw it out

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this did not work on my skin, it looks too greasy. still, this does not mean its a bad bb cream. Its quite thick, easy to apply, covers just enough, not too much, but blurred my acne scars. it didnt broke me out. overall i reccomend it to people with normal to dry skin, or combination skin (only on the cheeks)

on 10/23/2013 5:10:00 PM

i was expecting a much better product for the price. this is one of the thickest bb creams i've ever tried and while it looks pretty good newly applied, it doesn't have much staying power and made my usually normal skin feel oily. also, the cream has a kind of strange chemically smell when you open the bottle, which i don't like.

on 9/12/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am so not happy with this BB cream. If there was a tester at the store where I bought this from, I definitely wouldn't buy it. But since I love the Colorstay foundation I thought I would give this a try. Obviously, I regretted buying it. It does not give a coverage at all. It applies like a tinted moisturizer, appears sticky and transclucent upon application and has an inaccurate colour with the label. Because of such quality I do not think the price is suitable, in my place it costs around USD14.
Generally I think this product is a NO-NO X-(

on 7/12/2013 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to try this BB cream as an alternative to the messy and oily photoready mousse foundation I tried before and honestly, this product is no better.

Feels nice and smooth on the first application and then it gets oily and starts to slide around my face. My concealer just would not stay put! I tried to set it with the 2-way photoready foundation powder which works until the moment I step outside and then it just melts right off.

Would NOT be purchasing any of the photoready range anymore except for the 2-way powder.

on 5/4/2013 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Not my idea of what an American BB cream should be. Too oily and thick... goes on more like makeup than it does a moisturizer. Doesn't moisturize very well, either, and leaves behind a horrible, shiny finish that makes you look like you've been sweating all day. Also, the ingredients tend to encourage acne breakouts. Bought this BOGO, and still feel like it was a waste of money....

on 4/15/2013 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This was given a BEST rating on Paula's Choice so I absolutely had to try it. Good god, was I in for a nasty surprise. I wore this over Estee Lauder's Nutritious Day Gel-Creme and Biotherm sunscreen. This product's slip value was so high that it refused to stay on my skin and sank straight into my pores! It looked so awful that I had to wash everything off and restart the skin regime, and this time I used L'Oreal True Match (an adequate foundation btw, though not my absolute favourite). No problems with L'Oreal. The next day I attempted again, this time with Shiseido White Lucent underneath and no Biotherm sunscreen. It stuck this time, but I was disappointed to find that the coverage was ZERO. It is at best a primer with suncreen in my opinion. It can, however, be layered IF your skin isn't properly moisturised such that it doesn't slip. I had to apply 5 times before the pigment covered even some flaws. A most disappointing product and I definitely will not repurchase.

If you are looking for a tinted moisturiser with little/no coverage, this would be good, however. It is very lightweight and you barely notice it's there at all.