Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.0

on 8/27/2016 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been trying unsuccessfully to wear this over the past few months, but I'm always disappointed. As others said, it feels greasy. I have dry skin and prefer a dewy finish, but the formula is not good at all. The coverage is light, but I don't mind that. The real problem is that a few minutes after I apply, it turns blotchy, especially on my forehead. I've tried applying it with a foundation brush and my fingers and both look awful. I used to use Korean brand BB creams but thought I could try an American brand which might match my skin a little better and be less grey, but this BB cream is no good.

on 3/19/2016 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was drawn to this one because it has spf 30, but it's a loss. It melts. It feels heavy and comes off greasy. It's very moisturizing so my skin feels nourished but that doesn't help to much when it stays greasy.

If your only goal is to look good in a picture, this might be for you but if you are outdoors or near natural light you might want to think twice. There is too much light reflecting shimmer for my taste. Looks good in pictures but in sunlight it looks very unnatural and glittery. Light weight, light to medium coverage, no smell. Wears for about 6 hours on my combo skin when applied with photo ready primer and translucent powder.

on 10/26/2015 12:37:00 AM

I can say that I was lucky enough to find this for $3.99 at burlington coat factory.
It's an ok product. It doesn't truly mask any blemishes or redness... But it does moisturize and you must put a setting powder after it (for my oily type gals/guys out there). It's good for a dewy, natural look, when you're on the go.. But it can feel heavy on the face depending on how much you put on.

I wouldn't repurchase this .. I think there are other Asian bb creams that would be better for concealing any flaws on the skin.

*Color: Light Medium, blends well on my skin type (I am Southeast Asian descent)
*Consistency: gummy-lotion texture. Reminded me of tapioca pudding. My skin felt creamy (not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol!)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I bought this recently, it looked promising!
It offers sheer to medium coverage, and definitely evens out your skintone. It does not cover red marks, blemishes or acne scars, it blurs, but doesn't "cover like a concealer" as claimed.

Immediately after you apply it, you are more 'shinier' than 'dewy'. Akin to rubbing a stick of butter on your face. But after ten minutes, it settles down, and does become 'dewier'. I use powder after, to reduce the shine, but more out of paranoia. I have medium, but it works well for those who have a lighter skin tone.

I have swatches and a full review on my blog!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I didn't like this bb cream, but i managed to finish it! It took me about 6-7 months to finish it.
I bought this from watsons immediately after it was on shelf, as i'm a curious cat! I got the shade in the middle, Light/Medium. I like the packaging as it is simple and i can get every last bit of this bb cream. The price was about $21.90 at that time, which is slightly more expensive than a drugstore bb cream but still much cheaper than high end bb creams.
I apply this bb cream on my face using my fingers and it applies smoothly on my face, did not cause any breakouts, and it matches my skin well. I don't feel like it actually sets as it was kind of oily, so i put some powder over it. I'd say it only has a light coverage, as it only slightly blurred out my pimples and pores. However, after a half an hour, my oils start to seep through and i look like a shiny grease ball. After a few more hours, the bb cream is almost completely gone from my face, leaving behind an oily mess.
After being a grease ball daily for weeks, i've discovered that a way to help in this situation is to dab my face whenever i can along the day. It helps alot even though it doesn't help with the longevity of the product.
I can see how this product would work for people with normal or dry skin, but for my oily skin it is a nono.

on 7/27/2015 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had the same problem as a few other users - at first it was perfect, my fav. BB cream, but after about a month all of a sudden the sunscreen started to separate from the product and even after shaking the tube, it just comes out all clear/milky oily.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim as I needed something to go on holiday with - I didn't want to take foundation as I don't like wearing it when it's hot outside. The price was good so I thought no harm in trying it!

I have used it a few times now and it really doesn't blow me away. The coverage is quite light, so it needs a couple of layers to cover up any blemishes. I also have found that I need to touch it up during the day, which I never have done with other BB or CC creams. It's not a particularly even coverage either and can look a bit orange.

That said, with a slight tan it looks great! I have had comments that my skin is glowing and that I look really healthy - the product has a slight sheen which gives a bit of a glow.

On more thing - this one is a nightmare if you cry. Any contact with tears and it runs like crazy. Probably not one to wear to weddings etc - or even if you have hayfever!

on 5/21/2015 9:15:00 AM

This BB cream is kinda strange. First off, the shade is on a darker side. While I use 02 shade for the concealer, the BB cream appears 2 shades darker. The texture is very runny yet feels oily and shines readily. It definitely cannot be worn alone without powder. I'm not complaining about the coverage cause it seems to be able to conceal my pores well but for pimples and scars, it doesn't seem to have enough coverage. The longer you keep the product, the darker it oxidizes and also starts to seperates. Beautypedia seems to be giving it a very good review for the sheer and light weight formula. It probably works well for those who wants a combination of tinted moisturiser with sufficient SPF protection that gives a dewy finish.

on 5/15/2015 11:04:00 PM

This product is the kind of product I would use to school. It is very light and it doesn't look cakey on my skin. I have a combination skin so this product makes the dry parts of my face not dry and it makes the oily parts of my face not oily. However, this product is not long lasting so i have to reapply it every few hours and if I sweat it feels disgusting on my skin. but overall i think It is a great product and I got compliments wearing this product because it looks like i'm not using makeup at all but my face looks really smooth! It is quite hard to blend it with my fingers tho, I usually use a kabuki brush for this!

*forgive my grammar mistakes