Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

3.1

on 10/11/2017 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

In shade medium, streaky, greasy on, nonflatteing to pores and fine lines, orangish. Thumbs down

on 5/31/2017 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was in the market for a new BB cream, but I wanted to find one in the mass section as I didn't want to spend that much. This one attracted me due to the SPF 30. Usually, I find BB creams in general have a lot of coverage. This one doesn't though. This is a lighter weight BB cream, almost sheer like. It won't cover anything major, but it imparts a dewy finish. For what I spent, I'm not upset at all.

on 4/13/2017 1:48:00 PM

I have dry skin and with this BB cream I do not need to moisturize or put sunblock on my face before putting on my makeup. A time saver for me. I like the dewy finish because I find it more flattering on my skin than a matte finish would be.

on 3/25/2017 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

on 8/16/2016 6:50:00 PM

I wanted to try out a different primer/perfector than I normally use, so I bought this. I do not recommend. It feels wrong--heavy or greasy or something--on my face, and it doesn't really do very much. A definite disappointment.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Far far far too sheer for me. Gives basically no coverage, yet somehow leaves orange spots on my skin even though it's the correct colour. Smells odd, the only thing I like about this product is the packaging. Wasn't worth the money at all.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

my holy grail face makeup. I find this very buildable and thick like a foundation, so I use it daily instead of one. It's the only makeup I've ever found that's exactly the right tone for my skin... as well as the only makeup that doesn't make my very dry very fair skin even more dry and irritated. In the winter I wear this over top of another moisturizer, and in the summer I wear it alone with a loose powder on top to tone down the dewy factor.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I was really excited to try this and just feel totally let down. I got the 'Light' shade as I'm quite fair. I have a yellow skin tone so was very disappointed when I squeezed the product out and it was very pink toned. I don't like the way it separates in the tube. No amount of shaking can mix it back together, so when you squeeze out the product you firstly get a massive amount of an oily substance that comes out first. I don't know whether this is the SPF coming out or what but it's very annoying. And this happens every time I go to use it. It's very oily and makes my skin look shiny/wet which I hate. I like a matte finish. I don't like the smell either. All in all its just plain rubbish. One of the dearest I've bought and one if the worst! Coverage is very poor.

on 6/24/2015 7:09:00 PM

I am really surprised by all the poor reviews on this. I picked this up at my local Rite Aid just because it caught my eye about a year ago, I have not reached for another BB cream since. I save this for days that I do not want to wear a full face of makeup. It gives a dewy finish with pretty good coverage for a BB cream, I was very impressed with how it makes my skin look. However, you can definetely smell the sunscreen, but that is a very small con - the pro to that would be that it has sunscreen in it! It will keep your skin protected as you go about your day.

Not for dry skin! Or oily skin for that matter. Under my eyes, near my nose, and the front of my cheeks are crazy dry. This bb cream stuck to the flakes and accentuated the dryness. Not to mention it separated on my mildly oily forehead and somehow disappeared on my forehead and nose. It left me looking like a hot mess. But if you have normal skin and don't need something to last long, it did have fairly good coverage and the squeeze tube is nice.