Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

2.7

on 10/11/2017 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

In shade medium, streaky, greasy on, nonflatteing to pores and fine lines, orangish. Thumbs down

on 8/27/2016 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been trying unsuccessfully to wear this over the past few months, but I'm always disappointed. As others said, it feels greasy. I have dry skin and prefer a dewy finish, but the formula is not good at all. The coverage is light, but I don't mind that. The real problem is that a few minutes after I apply, it turns blotchy, especially on my forehead. I've tried applying it with a foundation brush and my fingers and both look awful. I used to use Korean brand BB creams but thought I could try an American brand which might match my skin a little better and be less grey, but this BB cream is no good.

on 10/26/2015 12:37:00 AM

I can say that I was lucky enough to find this for $3.99 at burlington coat factory.
It's an ok product. It doesn't truly mask any blemishes or redness... But it does moisturize and you must put a setting powder after it (for my oily type gals/guys out there). It's good for a dewy, natural look, when you're on the go.. But it can feel heavy on the face depending on how much you put on.

I wouldn't repurchase this .. I think there are other Asian bb creams that would be better for concealing any flaws on the skin.

*Color: Light Medium, blends well on my skin type (I am Southeast Asian descent)
*Consistency: gummy-lotion texture. Reminded me of tapioca pudding. My skin felt creamy (not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol!)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I love this product. The texture is a bit oily, but it's fine by me because i have a dry skin. It has a sheer coverage and a dewy finish, perfect if you want a "no makeup" makeup. I usually use this to school, my friends praise this product because i don't look like i'm wearing any makeup when i use it yet my skin looks smooth and even. It has high SPF and board spectrum. This product claims that it's photoready, and it's no joke! My face looks more radiant in my selfies.

The downside is after a few months, the texture becomes more oily than ever. The pigmented part and the oily part becomes separated, so i need to shake well the packaging first. When used, my dry skin looks oily and shiny, but i usually cover it with a loose powder.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim as I needed something to go on holiday with - I didn't want to take foundation as I don't like wearing it when it's hot outside. The price was good so I thought no harm in trying it!

I have used it a few times now and it really doesn't blow me away. The coverage is quite light, so it needs a couple of layers to cover up any blemishes. I also have found that I need to touch it up during the day, which I never have done with other BB or CC creams. It's not a particularly even coverage either and can look a bit orange.

That said, with a slight tan it looks great! I have had comments that my skin is glowing and that I look really healthy - the product has a slight sheen which gives a bit of a glow.

On more thing - this one is a nightmare if you cry. Any contact with tears and it runs like crazy. Probably not one to wear to weddings etc - or even if you have hayfever!

I could not stand this product- it went on so greasy and shiny- It looks like its supposed to go on luminous but it comes off as a mess- even splotchy in areas. I applied my Christian Dior foundation over and it did dim it down a bit but later in the day, it appeared that my skin was oily, I cannot stand the SPF smell either-- it made my eyes water. I thought this would be at least close to the Photoready Foundation but it's closer to a stick of butter. Dont waste your money. I only gave it One lippie because there wasnt a "blehhhh" option.

This is an OK bb cream, I wouldnt say it's great though, it applies horribly because without powder it's extremely greasy looking but it last through the day, the coverage it's quite sheer but it evens out the skin tone, I guess it's an easy fix for running errands and not wanting to get a whole face of make up, but for the whole day I wouldn't

on 2/28/2015 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It was working pretty well for me but I looked at the ingredients about a month ago and it was filled with parabens so I threw it out

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this, and at first it seemed to be working fine. It didn't provide much coverage, it was thin, and a bit oily, but I thought I'd just go with it, because I was tired of trying on BB cream after BB cream and not finding what I needed. So I stuck with it awhile. And then, after sometime, it started getting oilier, and whenever I squeezed the tube, water came out first, and then the cream, which was now mushy and oily and bleh. It also made me breakout.
Give this cream a few weeks and it goes horribly wrong. I would not buy again at all.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan.
This did nothing for my skin at all. Barely there coverage. It was streaky with a brush, not good with a beauty blender, with fingers it was best but not buildable enough and looked just not right. I like that the medium was not light or too dark but something just seemed off about it. I looked sickly when ever I used this. Maybe it is too olive toned???
It wore off pretty quick also and accentuated pores.
The only thing I liked about it was the texture on my skin. It was not too heavy or greasy. Once set with powder it felt nice and I did not get oily!! Woohoo BUT I looked a mess lol.
I looked sick, Looked like I had no coverage for the marks on my skin which are light by the way Not sure if it made me look green or gray but it made me look sick. Just terrible.