Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Good for people with dry skin! Not for oily skin people!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

A wonderful bb cream! Its light weight, creamy, slightly thicker than others, and feels like im wearing no makeup. I applied with a stippling brush and used powder over to set it. It doesnt cover blemishes so you need to use concealer, but thats just a bb cream for you. Cant get over how soft my skin feels! Feels like skin with no makeup on. I will use this daily on days my skin looks too good to put on a full coverage fdnt. The shade matched perfectly. Unfortunately there is only three shades so its limited. :) will update in couple weeks!

Update: I am still in love with this bb cream! Its so amazing. My skin has become clearer in the past week or two(hormones) and love skipping full coverage fdnt and going lighter. Sometimes i apply concealer, but this is pretty good with covering redness. It has a satin/dewy finish and is very natural, light, and blendable.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I am so frustrated with these reviews! Many of these people clearly have not used an authentic/real BB cream from Asia. Real BB creams are thick and are not liquid-y like foundation. You do not use a brush to apply it, but your fingers, to get a smooth coverage - brushes will just give you a flaky, dry look. Now, on to the review...
I think I have finally found a good North American BB cream. The consistency is just right, nice and thick, but not super goopy-thick. It applies perfectly using my fingers. It smooths out, and provides a light coverage with one coat, and a light-medium coverage with 2 coats. I find that this BB cream works very well with moisturizing my face during the day. My skintone is around NC30 and the shade 'Medium' matches perfectly. I recomend this product to anyone who wants to try out a good BB cream. Now, only if the price wasn't so high in Canada...