Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.4

on 1/3/2016 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have had a good run with this product. I have mature skin, with enlarged pores. This gives me decent but sheer coverage, and a glowy but not greasy finish. I went back and forth with the shades, and went lighter as I was heading into winter months. 010 light/pale is actually pretty pale and is borderline too light for my NW 20 skintone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

When I first bought this BB cream and started using it, I was in LOVE with it. It gave me the perfect amount of coverage and it looked like nothing was on my skin. But a week into owning it, the product started separate so that there was a weird oil that would come out with the product. I continued using it thinking it would get better, but it became so bad that I had to squeeze for a minute for all the liquid to come out and eventually, the liquid became purple which is when I knew I had to toss

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this, and at first it seemed to be working fine. It didn't provide much coverage, it was thin, and a bit oily, but I thought I'd just go with it, because I was tired of trying on BB cream after BB cream and not finding what I needed. So I stuck with it awhile. And then, after sometime, it started getting oilier, and whenever I squeezed the tube, water came out first, and then the cream, which was now mushy and oily and bleh. It also made me breakout.
Give this cream a few weeks and it goes horribly wrong. I would not buy again at all.

on 2/23/2015 9:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I wasn't going to review this to be honest. I bought it about a year ago used it a few times and didn't like it. I tossed it in a drawer to forget about it but then recently my skin has changed. Either from the very cold weather or maybe age has my skin turning from super oily to combination, I'm not sure what's going on yet. What I do know is my old BB cream wasn't working for the dryness my skin is experiencing. So I dug this out and decided to give it another go. I'd tried moisturizers, exfoliating, AHAs but nothing was making my BB cream look better on my flaky skin. This BB cream looks good on my combo skin, the dry areas don't look dry, the coverage isn't great but it hides what I need it to. I hate the consistency of this, it's weirdly thin and almost oily. I top it with Estee Lauder Lucidity powder and it looks great. I recommend this for anyone who isn't super oily and has some stubborn dry areas. Would repurchase.

on 1/28/2015 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not for me

Cons:

- I applied it with a brush but it went on funny and immediately went into my pores and made them stand out like the craters on the moon. I've never had this happen to me before with a foundation.
- Although it filled up my pores it didn't sink into my skin, instead just sitting on top of it and slid around. I had to pat it into place with my finger so that it would blend properly and then had to set it with my Nars translucent powder but even that didn't prevent the Exxon oil slick from appearing on my face an hour later.
- Not amazing coverage. I like sheer coverage so I can build it up if needed but I wouldn't want to put too much of this stuff on my face unless the price of oil goes up and I can get rich off it.

Pros:
- Colour matched my skin tone fairly decently and I've been having trouble lately finding a match
-Decently priced
-UVB SPF 30
-Squeeze tube

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Worth a try if you have dry to very dry skin. This is the first concealer I've ever used (and I've tried A LOT trying to solve this problem) where I didn't require an oily moisturiser (and I literally mean oil- like rosehip oil or similar) under it to avoid it sitting like dry plaster on my face. It provides light coverage so I found myself using quite a few dabs - I can see myself running through a tube much faster than I would a foundation. I�m just so astonished it doesn't look "cakey" on my skin. I've used Dior Capture Totale- which retails for $145 a bottle in AUS, Loreal True Match and a host of others and always found I had to add a tonne of moisturiser first to make it look dewy or not "stick" to my skin and look dry. Perhaps there are better bb creams out there, but I am pleased with this one. I agree with another reviewer who said if you're pale don't get "Light" but get the next one up "Light Medium". Light, while it does match fair skin, makes me look almost ghost-like. L/M isn't an exact match for light skin, but it adds only a little bit of extra colour without any yellowing or even the dreaded "oranging" effect. Like another reviewer said- with their helpful pics- after 3-4 hours it does tend to leave an oily or shiny reside on the skin (so I removed one lippie) but it isn't bad enough to discourage me from wearing this. Break out the testers and have a play!

EDIT: This product is just too greasy! I bought quite a few tubes before admitting it just went greasy and shiny too fast. I stopped using it and won't be going back again!

on 6/24/2014 2:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I Love this BB cream glides on smoothly , Blends smoothly , Looks great and healthy on the skin , love it . I dont have too much to say about this BB cream besides the fact it is A DUEY BB CREAM . ( i am oily/normal combination skin ) however i love my dueyness so i dont mind this BB Cream . i get alot of compliments when i wear this BB cream , people ask me what i use on my skin to make my skin come out so smooth and healthy and ect.

(( Shade recommendations ))
If you are a tanned complexion or caramel i recommend you to get the shade " MEDIUM "
( i am medium complexion girl however their medium shade IS NOT A MEDIUM , its deeper then a medium but its not exactly dark, more for tanned women . the undertone of the medium shade is neutralish with orange mixed in it , the shades also oxidizes ) So if you are a Deep complexion girl that's SLIGHTLY darker then a tanned/caramel complexion girl then this shade will also work for you . ( since it oxidizes a lot )

If you are a medium Shade like a ( NC40-NC30 ) i recommend you to get
Their medium-light shade . this is the shade i use , when i first put this shade on it goes on beautifully then after 40mins the shade darkens just a little but it still looks beautiful .

if you are a fair skin girl . I DO NOT RECOMMEND you to get their " Light " shade ( this is the lightest shade in the collection) .

After 2 hours you will feel extra duey if its hot outside or if you have oily skin , but to be honest.. almost every BB Cream/Tinted Moisturizer has a duey finsh after a cpl hours or a cpl minutes , and every female should know that if they're considering to get a BB Cream / Tinted moisturizer

The coverage is light , One shade can match multiple girls around or close to the same complexion . I honestly don't know why i love this BB cream but i do , i like the way it oxidizes , it gives me a really pretty summer bronzy look on my face . i usually wear this BB cream with some highlighter ( so that my face stays bright in the middle when it oxidizes ) , with my eyes brows done , a nice natural nude lip colour and some mascara .

When i wash this BB cream off my face i do see an improvement on my skin , it looks a little brighter/Alive, and healthier with a slight glow . ( i've been occasionally wearing this BB cream for 3 months & i am NOT acne prone )

THE PROS about this BB Cream is , Its smooth blends EASY to multiple complexions , improves skin , looks natural on the face , has a High SPF of 30 , great for dry skin women and women that dont mind embracing their dueyness and its very moisturizing .

THE CONS about this BB Cream is , the price i think they should lower the price of this BB cream its 11-15 dollars depending on where you get it , the shade range sucks and it gets duey pretty fast ..

( i uploaded a picture of me wearing this product , i also had on
Mac Studio Finsh Concealer NC30 ( highlighting shade )
Lips : Milani Color Statement LipLiner " All Natural 04 " )

here is a link to an up close picture of me wearing this product . its a comparison of 40mins vs 4-5hours of this product .
----->

on 5/6/2014 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive. This BB cream is moisturizing and blends nicely into my skin. It provides light coverage. I like it better than Revlon's Age Defying CC Cream, which was less moisturizing and seemed to sit on my skin.

on 7/31/2013 11:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have used just about every drugstore bb cream there is and this is my absolute favorite! It provides excellent coverage and is very buildable for a bb cream. I have very dry skin and this does not accentuate my dry areas at all or cause flaking. I obviously make sure to moisturizer before applying, so I can't say how the results will be if you don't.

on 7/7/2013 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product is a MESS if you have oily or combination skin, or even if you have normal skin but you're in a hot and humid climate. Honestly, I would not recommend this to anyone except someone with absolutely flawless skin who just wants to put a product on for the hell of it and doesn't need any coverage or staying power.

I've tried applying this with my fingers, with a brush, with a sponge and every time it feels like the product sits on top of my skin. The second I go outside it feels like it's melting off almost immediately, even applied with primer, setting powder or both. It also makes your face SO SHINY and because of this it really accentuates pores.

The coverage on this wears out after about an hour and just leaves a shiny mess all over your face. I like that is has SPF, but when it slides all over your skin and wears off quickly I doubt it gives that much actual sun protection.

The market is saturated with all different BB and CC creams, it's not hard to find something that performs better than this!