Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

2.8

on 10/11/2017 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

In shade medium, streaky, greasy on, nonflatteing to pores and fine lines, orangish. Thumbs down

on 7/8/2017 11:58:00 AM

With great determination, I have tried to use this product. But it's just plain gross. It is so greasy. And it's not like you put it on, it's greasy and sticky, but you wait a bit and then it sets. It just stays greasy and sticky. I have to use powder over it, but often the days I want to wear a BB cream are days I am going for a light or no makeup look, planning to be outdoors. So powder isn't really the look I want. But no matter what powder I put over it, it still feels disgusting on my face, and I can't wait to take it off. Several times when I have tried it, I have indeed removed my makeup with a wipe, knowing I was going to be gone for a while, and that I could not stand it that long. Yet I haven't been able to throw it in the garbage yet. One of those things where you read reviews from those who like it and think there has to be a way to make it work. But no. Today, I will throw it away.

on 3/25/2017 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

on 3/6/2016 3:05:00 PM

Not the worst BB cream in the world. Light coverage which is to be expected with a BB cream, but I find that it gets shiny extremely quickly, and that even with powder, it seems to slip off my face in a matter of hours. I wouldn't repurchase for the simple fact that there are cheaper BB creams out there with much better quality, which is a real shame as I'm in love with the revlon colourstay foundation, I was expecting to like this BB cream a lot more than I did.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Far far far too sheer for me. Gives basically no coverage, yet somehow leaves orange spots on my skin even though it's the correct colour. Smells odd, the only thing I like about this product is the packaging. Wasn't worth the money at all.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I was really excited to try this and just feel totally let down. I got the 'Light' shade as I'm quite fair. I have a yellow skin tone so was very disappointed when I squeezed the product out and it was very pink toned. I don't like the way it separates in the tube. No amount of shaking can mix it back together, so when you squeeze out the product you firstly get a massive amount of an oily substance that comes out first. I don't know whether this is the SPF coming out or what but it's very annoying. And this happens every time I go to use it. It's very oily and makes my skin look shiny/wet which I hate. I like a matte finish. I don't like the smell either. All in all its just plain rubbish. One of the dearest I've bought and one if the worst! Coverage is very poor.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I bought this recently, it looked promising!
It offers sheer to medium coverage, and definitely evens out your skintone. It does not cover red marks, blemishes or acne scars, it blurs, but doesn't "cover like a concealer" as claimed.

Immediately after you apply it, you are more 'shinier' than 'dewy'. Akin to rubbing a stick of butter on your face. But after ten minutes, it settles down, and does become 'dewier'. I use powder after, to reduce the shine, but more out of paranoia. I have medium, but it works well for those who have a lighter skin tone.

I have swatches and a full review on my blog!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I didn't like this bb cream, but i managed to finish it! It took me about 6-7 months to finish it.
I bought this from watsons immediately after it was on shelf, as i'm a curious cat! I got the shade in the middle, Light/Medium. I like the packaging as it is simple and i can get every last bit of this bb cream. The price was about $21.90 at that time, which is slightly more expensive than a drugstore bb cream but still much cheaper than high end bb creams.
I apply this bb cream on my face using my fingers and it applies smoothly on my face, did not cause any breakouts, and it matches my skin well. I don't feel like it actually sets as it was kind of oily, so i put some powder over it. I'd say it only has a light coverage, as it only slightly blurred out my pimples and pores. However, after a half an hour, my oils start to seep through and i look like a shiny grease ball. After a few more hours, the bb cream is almost completely gone from my face, leaving behind an oily mess.
After being a grease ball daily for weeks, i've discovered that a way to help in this situation is to dab my face whenever i can along the day. It helps alot even though it doesn't help with the longevity of the product.
I can see how this product would work for people with normal or dry skin, but for my oily skin it is a nono.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim as I needed something to go on holiday with - I didn't want to take foundation as I don't like wearing it when it's hot outside. The price was good so I thought no harm in trying it!

I have used it a few times now and it really doesn't blow me away. The coverage is quite light, so it needs a couple of layers to cover up any blemishes. I also have found that I need to touch it up during the day, which I never have done with other BB or CC creams. It's not a particularly even coverage either and can look a bit orange.

That said, with a slight tan it looks great! I have had comments that my skin is glowing and that I look really healthy - the product has a slight sheen which gives a bit of a glow.

On more thing - this one is a nightmare if you cry. Any contact with tears and it runs like crazy. Probably not one to wear to weddings etc - or even if you have hayfever!

I could not stand this product- it went on so greasy and shiny- It looks like its supposed to go on luminous but it comes off as a mess- even splotchy in areas. I applied my Christian Dior foundation over and it did dim it down a bit but later in the day, it appeared that my skin was oily, I cannot stand the SPF smell either-- it made my eyes water. I thought this would be at least close to the Photoready Foundation but it's closer to a stick of butter. Dont waste your money. I only gave it One lippie because there wasnt a "blehhhh" option.