REVLON Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

3.5

on 6/9/2014 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Too metallic
This BB has physical sunscreen which is great, however, it also makes this makeup look extremely metallic. This BB cream did not break me out, but it just will not work for me.

on 8/13/2013 10:59:00 PM

I have only just returned to liquid foundations after a very long period using mineral powder foundations. My main goal for foundation is high SPF, medium coverage and decent colour. Using this as my criteria, BB creams seemed the logical option and I did try several of the Korean BB creams including the more popular ones that have the very high SPF. Being in Australia, I wanted a BB cream that was easy to source and that led me to Revlon. I chose the lightest shade "fair" and applied it using my beautyblender sponge. I found the coverage to be light to medium, but it is definitely buildable. It sets (minus powder) to a semi matte finish which is flattering and looks really great in photographs as promised. I used a seperate concealer for my eye area, but found that it worked great at covering all those little bits of redness and discolouration on the rest of my face. The look is very natural and it feels moisturising on your face without looking greasy or shiny which is a huge problem I had with many of the other BB creams. The semi matte effect lasted all day and this was without using any powder over the top as I dislike powdering over foundation. This BB cream lived up to everything it promised.

Video Reviews & Tutorials