Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

2.9

on 7/27/2015 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had the same problem as a few other users - at first it was perfect, my fav. BB cream, but after about a month all of a sudden the sunscreen started to separate from the product and even after shaking the tube, it just comes out all clear/milky oily.

on 3/29/2015 11:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Yet another BB Cream riding the coattails of the Asian trend. This stuff slid around on my skin, highlighted my pores, and had less coverage than my favorite BB creams (including my HG by SKIN79). I felt like I was wearing a tinted greasy moisturizer.

As far as parabens go, don't buy into the fear mongering. Do some research before believing unsourced Yahoo articles. Parabens are naturally occurring chemicals, and they're actually a very gentle preservative. More info can be found online at The American Cancer Society and the FDA. There's also a great article titled: The Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety: Final Opinion on Parabens. Don't give a product a bad review because it contains parabens. They are not bad, just severely misunderstood.

on 6/9/2014 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Too metallic
This BB has physical sunscreen which is great, however, it also makes this makeup look extremely metallic. This BB cream did not break me out, but it just will not work for me.

on 6/4/2014 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My biggest problem is that they need a lighter color, as with most drugstore foundation lines. The lightest color is a dark on me, but once it's blended out really well, down the neck, etc, it looks decent. I use my Pixi flawless primer under this and set it with the Laura Mercier loose powder. It looks really natural, and sinks into the skin. My boyfriend thought I wasn't wearing makeup one day when I was wearing it which was kind of cool. This is what I wear to class to keep it simple and quick. It wears pretty well throughout the day.
I probably wouldn't repurchase this simply because of the color issue.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I liked this BB cream, it's better than the other ones I've tried (Maybelline and Garnier). Decent coverage, smells like sun screen, and last most of the day. I wear it with concealer and powder to absorb the oil.
Overall I'd buy it again.

on 9/12/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am so not happy with this BB cream. If there was a tester at the store where I bought this from, I definitely wouldn't buy it. But since I love the Colorstay foundation I thought I would give this a try. Obviously, I regretted buying it. It does not give a coverage at all. It applies like a tinted moisturizer, appears sticky and transclucent upon application and has an inaccurate colour with the label. Because of such quality I do not think the price is suitable, in my place it costs around USD14.
Generally I think this product is a NO-NO X-(

on 8/13/2013 10:59:00 PM

I have only just returned to liquid foundations after a very long period using mineral powder foundations. My main goal for foundation is high SPF, medium coverage and decent colour. Using this as my criteria, BB creams seemed the logical option and I did try several of the Korean BB creams including the more popular ones that have the very high SPF. Being in Australia, I wanted a BB cream that was easy to source and that led me to Revlon. I chose the lightest shade "fair" and applied it using my beautyblender sponge. I found the coverage to be light to medium, but it is definitely buildable. It sets (minus powder) to a semi matte finish which is flattering and looks really great in photographs as promised. I used a seperate concealer for my eye area, but found that it worked great at covering all those little bits of redness and discolouration on the rest of my face. The look is very natural and it feels moisturising on your face without looking greasy or shiny which is a huge problem I had with many of the other BB creams. The semi matte effect lasted all day and this was without using any powder over the top as I dislike powdering over foundation. This BB cream lived up to everything it promised.

on 7/30/2013 11:34:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I like this product a lot. For one thing, it's light enough for me (in Light) and that's uncommon among BB creams, which tend to have very few color choices. The tube packaging is great. It seems expensive at $11-$12 but Revlon products are often on sale or Buy 2 Get 1 or have coupons. You shouldn't have to pay full price.

Like other BB creams (American ones, apparently) this is more of a light foundation than anything else. It does provide some SPF, but it's not moisturizing. You still need moisturizer underneath, and concealer if your skin isn't flawless. I need powder in the summer, but probably would be happy with the dewy finish in the fall or winter.

Frankly, if there's not some really important reason to use full foundation (my beloved Revlon Colorstay Whipped) then I'm migrating toward using BB cream most days.

on 6/18/2013 12:11:00 PM

i love that this gives me a medium coverage. bought the lightest shade and i build up the amount.
you only need to use your fingers for application.
i read some of the reviews and you could use it with a stippling brush. i will try that. (thanks for the tip!)
it has spf30, which is great because i am often out and about under the sun. for the price i pay, i feel that it is worth it especially with its coverage (for me at least).

yes it does feel slightly greasy but ive learnt that after application of powder, the greasy feel diminishes. (but it still makes my skin oily after a few hours)

i have a feeling that this tube can last me for 3-months since a little goes a long way with this one.

i recommend people to try it.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This has been my HG BB cream. It has nice medium coverage, nice consistency and makes my skin look flawless. I used to apply it with my hands and I switched to a cosmetic sponge with good results as well. I absolutely love the packaging, I'm obsessed with squeeze tubes because no product goes to waste and they're easy to store. Only thing I don't like is the price but it's well worth it.