REVLON Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

REVLON Photoready BB Cream SPF 30
Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

on 1/3/2016 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have had a good run with this product. I have mature skin, with enlarged pores. This gives me decent but sheer coverage, and a glowy but not greasy finish. I went back and forth with the shades, and went lighter as I was heading into winter months. 010 light/pale is actually pretty pale and is borderline too light for my NW 20 skintone.

I'm so impressed with this tinted moisturizer. It covers just enough, smooths things out. I have oily skin and it doesn't get shiny unless I'm wearing it out in the heat, in which case everything turns shiny on me.

on 3/14/2013 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this goes on smoothly and the color "light" is really looking good- matching & brightening without glitter or shimmer. then i lean into the mirror cause something looks odd- and it's the most horrific display of sinking into acne scars and pores ever! i have never seen anything so heinous on my face. and its kinda shiny too, btw. tried it again next day with different base products below and same craptastic results.
and really, the only claim this can lay to bb status is some spf and moisturizing. there are no treatment ingredients like antioxidents or peptides. this is more like a tm for someone with nearly flaw-free skin.

I love this more than any foundation product I've ever used! It covers, but it's also hydrating. I have dry skin. The SPF is a plus as I always use sunscreen of at least SPF 30 anyway. I didn't notice any sparkle, and I bought it in light/medium. Have I mentioned that I love this?