Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

2.4

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan.
This did nothing for my skin at all. Barely there coverage. It was streaky with a brush, not good with a beauty blender, with fingers it was best but not buildable enough and looked just not right. I like that the medium was not light or too dark but something just seemed off about it. I looked sickly when ever I used this. Maybe it is too olive toned???
It wore off pretty quick also and accentuated pores.
The only thing I liked about it was the texture on my skin. It was not too heavy or greasy. Once set with powder it felt nice and I did not get oily!! Woohoo BUT I looked a mess lol.
I looked sick, Looked like I had no coverage for the marks on my skin which are light by the way Not sure if it made me look green or gray but it made me look sick. Just terrible.

on 9/2/2014 9:30:00 PM

Eh...

I guess I bought it at the wrong shade, because it makes my skin look darker and orange (I got 020 light medium), but the shade before this one was way too light.
Also, it did cover redness but it wasn't much coverage (but really, what can I expect from an American bb cream). Also the product would dry out in 2 hours and would just disappear. It was also oily, until I used No7's matte makeup base. After using that under this, I didn't have any problems with how oily it was. Still, I didn't like how it disappeared from my skin and the color scheme of the product line. It's a decent enough bb cream, but I prefer a light coverage foundation instead of a bb cream for my lazier days.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this did not work on my skin, it looks too greasy. still, this does not mean its a bad bb cream. Its quite thick, easy to apply, covers just enough, not too much, but blurred my acne scars. it didnt broke me out. overall i reccomend it to people with normal to dry skin, or combination skin (only on the cheeks)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Good color match and nice packaging allowing you to squeeze the right amount of product. However, this is very very oily. On me, having very oily skin, this just slides from one side to the other, brushes don't work either. Also, my skin gets more oily after five minutes of wear.

The coverage is sheer to light but I don't believe this can be buildable. Maybe because this just didn't sit on my skin after application so trying to build another layer was an impossible task. I gave it away to a friend with very dry skin and she suffered the same problems with application.

Is a shame, Revlon used to do decent foundations and concealers and with the changes on formulation they now suit very specific skin needs. Obviously not mine.

on 9/12/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am so not happy with this BB cream. If there was a tester at the store where I bought this from, I definitely wouldn't buy it. But since I love the Colorstay foundation I thought I would give this a try. Obviously, I regretted buying it. It does not give a coverage at all. It applies like a tinted moisturizer, appears sticky and transclucent upon application and has an inaccurate colour with the label. Because of such quality I do not think the price is suitable, in my place it costs around USD14.
Generally I think this product is a NO-NO X-(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

UGH. AWFUL.

I'm looking for lighter, fresher coverage now that I'm getting older. I no longer want the heavy, flat, matte coverage that I used to choose for my oily skin.

So I expected this to be emollient. I expected it to have a dewy finish. I expected the coverage to be minimal. In fact, I chose it for exactly those reasons.

But this goes far, far, far beyond "emollient". It's downright greasy and does not sink into the skin or "set" at all. It sits on top of the skin and smears and slides and transfers. It feels and smells very strongly like actual sunscreen. I knew this product had a high SPF, but I did not expect the strong smell. Normally product fragrances don't bother me at all. Even Colorstay, which some people have reported to smell like paint, doesn't bother me in the slightest. But I really cannot stand the strong chemical odor of this product.

And oddly, all the pigment seems to actually seek out the fine lines and pores and sit right inside them, while failing to cover anything else at all. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen.

Perhaps most bothersome of all is the fact that it broke me out almost immediately. Now it's true that as an oily skinned gal, I'm prone to breakouts. But I had this on my face for literally ten minutes before I washed it off. An hour later, I had a huge, red, throbbing blemish on the side of my nose. Everything else I used that day were tried and true products that have proven trustworthy for my problem skin. I've been doing this long enough to know not to to introduce multiple new products at once. It's the only explanation. I blame it on the high SPF content. Again, I knew that when I purchased the product, so I took a risk. But those of you who are sensitive to chemical sunscreens, consider yourselves warned.

Not for me. I can't really believe it's a good producty for anybody, frankly.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I really like the Revlon BB cream but its a little creamy not as smooth as most BB creams, and the spf is amazing. The only thing I don't like about this product is it is it doesn't have a great amount of coverage, but most BB creams don't anyways but once you add concelar and powder it has a good amount of coverage. I also have seen a great amount of improvement in the overall look of my skin,so this is definetley a great product!(: