Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

2.6

on 5/31/2017 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was in the market for a new BB cream, but I wanted to find one in the mass section as I didn't want to spend that much. This one attracted me due to the SPF 30. Usually, I find BB creams in general have a lot of coverage. This one doesn't though. This is a lighter weight BB cream, almost sheer like. It won't cover anything major, but it imparts a dewy finish. For what I spent, I'm not upset at all.

on 2/28/2015 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It was working pretty well for me but I looked at the ingredients about a month ago and it was filled with parabens so I threw it out

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this, and at first it seemed to be working fine. It didn't provide much coverage, it was thin, and a bit oily, but I thought I'd just go with it, because I was tired of trying on BB cream after BB cream and not finding what I needed. So I stuck with it awhile. And then, after sometime, it started getting oilier, and whenever I squeezed the tube, water came out first, and then the cream, which was now mushy and oily and bleh. It also made me breakout.
Give this cream a few weeks and it goes horribly wrong. I would not buy again at all.

on 1/17/2015 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product looking for a natural look and minimum coverage as I like to have that natural not caked on look. This product was awful. It was greasy and didn't cover at all just left my face shiny. I applied it to one side of my face to see if there was a difference and the only difference was that the side I had applied the product to looked really greasy with no coverage at all. Took this back for a refund.

on 12/25/2014 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Is really bad for oily skin. Make you look like grease after a few minutes.

on 7/18/2014 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really didnt like this product. The cream didnt absorb into my skin and it just sets ontop looking shiny. Does not last long at all. I had better luck with Aveeno and Garnier BB creams.

on 6/26/2014 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first foray into Western BB creams. It's got a nice texture and dries down to a nice satiny finish, I'll give it that. The spf is also a bonus, as is the fairly decent coverage. However, all the shades tend to lean very gray. It's also got zero oil control. This lasted probably three hours on me, max.
If you have dry skin and can find a shade match, this could be great. For me, however, it just didn't work.

on 4/10/2014 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

One of the worst "BB Creams" in the drugstore, I can't even call it a tinted moisturizer because it's so sheer it doesn't even look like there's anything there. Plus it just made my skin feel sticky and greasy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to think that this was a decent BB cream- but then i delved into the obsession of Asian BB creams and i never looked back! I felt that this BB cream was too greasy on my skin and it left my skin oily, but perhaps that's just my skin. What i liked about this BB cream was its SPF rating (but then again, that's nothing too uncommon amongst BB creams) and its packaging which allows you to see its colour. Like other drugstore BB creams, i don't think this product lasts long, maybe around 4-5 hours???
After my trip back from Asia (where it's currently winter), i found that this BB cream was too dark for my skin. I won't purchase this product again as it's quite expensive in Australia and i'll probably try using the rest up by mixing it with a lighter foundation.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased the BB cream, and have been using it for about 3 months, maybe more! I am still on my first tube!

This BB Cream has amazing coverage! I absolutely adore it!

The packaging is convenient, due to it being small, with a lot of product, and it comes to a oval lid, vs. a circle lid, which can take up more room when packing.

The only downside is the oily skin it leaves. I am not sure if my skin is already oily, or this BB Cream makes it VERY oily. I mean a lot. I have to apply the BB Cream, and then I have to wipe all the oil off my face before applying concealer under my eyes and press powder.

Over all, this is the best BB Cream/ foundation I have ever had and I am very happy with my purchase.

I love this BB Cream much more than the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream. I sadly bought three tubes of that, and I hate it! I don't know why I bought that, and I never finished one tube (that's another story, lol!)

Overall, I am in love with this concealer, I just hate the oil it leaves behind, minus that, it's perfect.