REVLON Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

REVLON Photoready BB Cream SPF 30
Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.1

on 7/8/2017 11:58:00 AM

With great determination, I have tried to use this product. But it's just plain gross. It is so greasy. And it's not like you put it on, it's greasy and sticky, but you wait a bit and then it sets. It just stays greasy and sticky. I have to use powder over it, but often the days I want to wear a BB cream are days I am going for a light or no makeup look, planning to be outdoors. So powder isn't really the look I want. But no matter what powder I put over it, it still feels disgusting on my face, and I can't wait to take it off. Several times when I have tried it, I have indeed removed my makeup with a wipe, knowing I was going to be gone for a while, and that I could not stand it that long. Yet I haven't been able to throw it in the garbage yet. One of those things where you read reviews from those who like it and think there has to be a way to make it work. But no. Today, I will throw it away.

on 4/13/2017 1:48:00 PM

I have dry skin and with this BB cream I do not need to moisturize or put sunblock on my face before putting on my makeup. A time saver for me. I like the dewy finish because I find it more flattering on my skin than a matte finish would be.

I could not stand this product- it went on so greasy and shiny- It looks like its supposed to go on luminous but it comes off as a mess- even splotchy in areas. I applied my Christian Dior foundation over and it did dim it down a bit but later in the day, it appeared that my skin was oily, I cannot stand the SPF smell either-- it made my eyes water. I thought this would be at least close to the Photoready Foundation but it's closer to a stick of butter. Dont waste your money. I only gave it One lippie because there wasnt a "blehhhh" option.

I use this BB Crean when my skin is playing up. I have had a few adverse reactions to retinol products in the past and this is my go to when I am peeling. It is a very moisturising BB cream, but a little too moist for everyday use. On my skin, it tends to go quite shiny which isn't a great look! I also find that it is a little too sheer. It is almost identical in texture and result to the Revlon CC cream, which makes me wonder if they are the same product in different packaging. I wont be repurchasing because it is not great value for money at $25 Australian.

on 6/9/2014 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Too metallic
This BB has physical sunscreen which is great, however, it also makes this makeup look extremely metallic. This BB cream did not break me out, but it just will not work for me.

After using so many of Revlon's products, I guess I expected this to live up to the Colorstay that I love so much. I can't use this as a BB, a primer, a moisturizer... nothing! It's just gross. Back to the store it goes. Boo! I really had high hopes here :(

I am glad it worked for some folks...I guess my skin just didn't like it (it made a slip and slide out of my entire face)

on 9/26/2013 8:08:00 AM

I like this product. I don't need much coverage but I wanted something sheer to even out some slight redness in my skin and also to help my blush go on better. It's sheer, doesn't feel greasy or heavy, goes on easily and the light matched my fair skin well.

I have pale, somewhat normal to dry skin and I live in Texas. I spend a fair amount of time outdoors. I walk to and from work so I need to look professional and be sun safe at the same time. So the one thing that I immediately love about this is how great and unburnt my skin looks at night when I wash this off. So the 30 SPF broad spectrum sunscreen is a big hit with me. I have never had a foundation or tinted moisturizer look so good and block so much of the sun before. I hope that this 30 SPF or higher becomes a trend with other products as well. When I got it at Walgreens, it was the last one left in any color and I was lucky it was the light shade that I wanted. I did a quick look around and noticed that for the most part, the face products with SPF seemed to be selling better than the ones without. I got this in early July so that was probably why I saw that trend.

The product itself is a bit oily on my skin but I am okay with that since I think it gives me a dewy look. It gives somewhat sheer to light coverage which is the kind I like the best. This coverage evens out my skin tone but I still need a concealer for the problem bits. Right now, this is my best product that I have found for my face in several years. I'm 46 and I just wish this had been around since I was a teen, I can only dream about how young I would look if I had always had this high of a SPF on my face and body everyday.

on 5/17/2013 11:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

About me- 44 yrs old, lily white/ultra fair coloring, neutral to cool undertones, combination, sensitive skin. BB creams have been hit or miss for me, mostly due to shade selection (or lack there of) and/or the finish of the product isn't what I want. I decided to give this one a shot and at first, I didn't really like it. I had been using Palmer's BB cream, which had become my favorite, but I find that it can be dry and can cake a bit, although the ingredients are exceptional. I have also liked the Maybelline BB cream for its "luminous" finish and that it didn't really cause me much oiliness however, it has almost no coverage while the Palmer's has a bit more. My skin had become drier over the winter and I had started using a facial oil which I love and have seen major skin improvement from using. After starting with the facial oil, I began to have issues with using any type of base product as they either separate on the skin or become very oily or both, even the 2 previously mentioned BB creams, even though the face oil sinks into my skin completely. I pulled the Revlon BB back out and tried it again. I have found this to work the best over the face oil and now I love this product! It seems to have more coverage than most without caking up or separating. It is thicker than the Maybelline but not as thick feeling as the Palmer's. It seems to ahve more coverage than tinted moisturizers as well but hydrates as well as TM's. The bonus of having an SPF 30 is fantastic as the face oil has none and I use it daily as my moisturizer. For the most part, my skin is pretty clear and even, with the occasional breakout, and some redness around my nose. This product gives me enough coverage to even out my skin, gives a luminous finish that is not as shimmery as the Maybelline (more "healthy glow"), doesn't irritate my skin or cause me to breakout. Anything it doesn't completely cover, I can hit with a concealor. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for sheer coverage, with good SPF. One note- please keep in mind that BB creams are not full coverage foundations nor are they a complete skincare product either. Know what to expect from what you're buying and there will be less disappointment!

I'm so impressed with this tinted moisturizer. It covers just enough, smooths things out. I have oily skin and it doesn't get shiny unless I'm wearing it out in the heat, in which case everything turns shiny on me.