Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30
Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

2.9

on 7/8/2017 11:58:00 AM

With great determination, I have tried to use this product. But it's just plain gross. It is so greasy. And it's not like you put it on, it's greasy and sticky, but you wait a bit and then it sets. It just stays greasy and sticky. I have to use powder over it, but often the days I want to wear a BB cream are days I am going for a light or no makeup look, planning to be outdoors. So powder isn't really the look I want. But no matter what powder I put over it, it still feels disgusting on my face, and I can't wait to take it off. Several times when I have tried it, I have indeed removed my makeup with a wipe, knowing I was going to be gone for a while, and that I could not stand it that long. Yet I haven't been able to throw it in the garbage yet. One of those things where you read reviews from those who like it and think there has to be a way to make it work. But no. Today, I will throw it away.

on 4/13/2017 1:48:00 PM

I have dry skin and with this BB cream I do not need to moisturize or put sunblock on my face before putting on my makeup. A time saver for me. I like the dewy finish because I find it more flattering on my skin than a matte finish would be.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I really wanted to love this product simply because it had SPF 30. Unfortunately, I just can't. The cream doesn't tend to stay in place because it's very slick so not only is your face oily all day, but there's less than light coverage. Unless you hit a lot of super dry patches, it won't stay. I did like another reviewer's comment on how she spackles this on fine lines & wrinkles. I agree that this is perfect for those areas (i.e. under eyes) - building coverage while getting a super charge of all day moisturizing. But for an all over BB cream which is meant to cut down time on a makeup routine, this isn't the product you should be using. I'm a MAC NC25 with yellow undertones & used the light/medium shade.

on 8/16/2016 6:50:00 PM

I wanted to try out a different primer/perfector than I normally use, so I bought this. I do not recommend. It feels wrong--heavy or greasy or something--on my face, and it doesn't really do very much. A definite disappointment.

on 4/2/2016 8:33:00 AM

The only good thing about this product is the packaging :( It's so disappointing, after 2/3 hours it slides off my face I've tried leaving it set for various amount of times, with primer, without primer, powder no powder , everything ! It leaves a nice sheen on my skin when allowed to set for 20 minutes but this defeats purpose of bb cream I think. It just doesn't stay on my face. Wouldn't repurchase which is a shame because I do like the consistency of the product and I love the packaging.

on 3/6/2016 3:05:00 PM

Not the worst BB cream in the world. Light coverage which is to be expected with a BB cream, but I find that it gets shiny extremely quickly, and that even with powder, it seems to slip off my face in a matter of hours. I wouldn't repurchase for the simple fact that there are cheaper BB creams out there with much better quality, which is a real shame as I'm in love with the revlon colourstay foundation, I was expecting to like this BB cream a lot more than I did.

If your only goal is to look good in a picture, this might be for you but if you are outdoors or near natural light you might want to think twice. There is too much light reflecting shimmer for my taste. Looks good in pictures but in sunlight it looks very unnatural and glittery. Light weight, light to medium coverage, no smell. Wears for about 6 hours on my combo skin when applied with photo ready primer and translucent powder.

on 10/26/2015 12:37:00 AM

I can say that I was lucky enough to find this for $3.99 at burlington coat factory.
It's an ok product. It doesn't truly mask any blemishes or redness... But it does moisturize and you must put a setting powder after it (for my oily type gals/guys out there). It's good for a dewy, natural look, when you're on the go.. But it can feel heavy on the face depending on how much you put on.

I wouldn't repurchase this .. I think there are other Asian bb creams that would be better for concealing any flaws on the skin.

*Color: Light Medium, blends well on my skin type (I am Southeast Asian descent)
*Consistency: gummy-lotion texture. Reminded me of tapioca pudding. My skin felt creamy (not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol!)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I didn't like this bb cream, but i managed to finish it! It took me about 6-7 months to finish it.
I bought this from watsons immediately after it was on shelf, as i'm a curious cat! I got the shade in the middle, Light/Medium. I like the packaging as it is simple and i can get every last bit of this bb cream. The price was about $21.90 at that time, which is slightly more expensive than a drugstore bb cream but still much cheaper than high end bb creams.
I apply this bb cream on my face using my fingers and it applies smoothly on my face, did not cause any breakouts, and it matches my skin well. I don't feel like it actually sets as it was kind of oily, so i put some powder over it. I'd say it only has a light coverage, as it only slightly blurred out my pimples and pores. However, after a half an hour, my oils start to seep through and i look like a shiny grease ball. After a few more hours, the bb cream is almost completely gone from my face, leaving behind an oily mess.
After being a grease ball daily for weeks, i've discovered that a way to help in this situation is to dab my face whenever i can along the day. It helps alot even though it doesn't help with the longevity of the product.
I can see how this product would work for people with normal or dry skin, but for my oily skin it is a nono.

I never break out on my nose and this product consistently gave me rudolph zits as well as tiny red bumps on the apples of my cheeks. not to mention HUGE blackheads, nothing like I've ever experienced. it took me awhile to figure out what was making my skin spazz out, but sure enough the second I stopped using this my skin started clearing up. I think the oil started separating from the product. in the tube it looked like it was coagulating like spoiled milk, but when you squeeze it out and rub it together there aren't any chunks. oh and when you put it on it feels like it doesn't rub in all the way and just sits on top of your skin. also it leaves striations (from not blending in properly) and even if you manage to get them all out, it leaves absolutely no coverage at all. definitely wouldn't use without foundation.