Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.3

on 3/16/2017 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Really liked this BB Cream, even the smell, it could last really long with some powdering, covered minor imperfections.
There was some flashback in photos, as per usual with BB Creams with SPF. I bought it for regular daytime, and I don't really have the paparazzi tailing me, so I couldn't care less.
Sadly, it broke me out, breaking my heart in the process. I had a similar reaction to Revlon's Nearly Naked, so it could have something to do with my skin and what they put in their base products (I also really really like NN, but that's a tale for another review).
If it doesn't break you out and you're not in the habit of taking too many selfies in daytime give it a shot.

I got this for school as I hate wearing foundation to school - i was up at 5:45 and begin my makeup at around 6 and finish at around 7, so my foundation, even with primer and powder, always goes a bit patchy around my nose and clings to any dry patches due to wearing it for so long AND it feels as if im wasting foundation. I have normal to dry skin with no problems that concealer cant fix so I thought with revlon being such a good quality drugstore brand it would be perfect. It was a little too dark but all bb creams are on be as im porcelain (revlon also only goes as light as ivory) but adapted quite well once blended. It looked nice on and I had no complaints except that it felt greasy but i love being matte and i set everything with staymatte powder so everything feels greasy to me lol! I concealed under my eyes and any spots I had (the bb cream done a great job at hiding redness) and set it all with stay matte powder. It looked really nice!! Felt nice on the skin. But I then when to school and within a couple hours it was SLIDING off my nose it looked AWFUL!! Ive tried it two or three times after and same result. Havent used it since. I used another bb cream by seventeen and the same thing happened but to be honest I uses the revlon one so long ago I cant remember what ones worse. Its spring now and my skin is changing and the foundations that usually work great for me arent sitting properly at all and im breaking out a lot considering I never really had any spots (but i am 15, near 16, so I think puberty is getting back at my face for the years its let it off easy with spots!) so I think I'll try it again soon and hopefully it will work better - i hate using heavy foundations in summer anyway so im gonna need to find something that works and fast!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I was really excited to try this and just feel totally let down. I got the 'Light' shade as I'm quite fair. I have a yellow skin tone so was very disappointed when I squeezed the product out and it was very pink toned. I don't like the way it separates in the tube. No amount of shaking can mix it back together, so when you squeeze out the product you firstly get a massive amount of an oily substance that comes out first. I don't know whether this is the SPF coming out or what but it's very annoying. And this happens every time I go to use it. It's very oily and makes my skin look shiny/wet which I hate. I like a matte finish. I don't like the smell either. All in all its just plain rubbish. One of the dearest I've bought and one if the worst! Coverage is very poor.

on 6/1/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I am actually shocked at the amount of bad reviews for this product. I really enjoy it. But I also like dewy, moisturized skin. Paula's Choice also rates it a 4 star product. This is definitely something I reach for in the mornings when I don't plan to put on a full face of makeup. It evens out skin tone and gives a glow, all while providing SPF. It's affordable, and the packaging is perfect.

I love this product!

It took a lot for me to buy a drug store bb cream as I usually swear by high end brands. I was out of money and needed a bb cream (I can't be walking around bare faced..gosh) After reading countless reviews of "best bb creams" I went into my local boots' store and searched for other creams I had found reviews online; they were not in stock. Desperate I purchased the Revlon Photo-ready. It has been the best "panic buy" ever! I love how the bb cream goes on, the coverage it build-able and I would also say it's a fantastic foundation if you want it to be. It soaks into my skin as I tend to have a problem with foundations sitting on top of my skin. Even when I check my makeup throughout the school day it's stayed in place and still looks flawless! I would say the finish is quiet dewy so maybe not the best for oily skin?

Overall I'm so happy I picked up this bb cream and will not be returning to my NARS anytime soon!

I honestly did like this product when I first bought it and it wasn't too pricey either... But about a month later, somehow water or something got into it and it's completely watery and gross now. When I turn the bottle to the side I can just see the water in there and it's so weird. I don't know if I did something with it or if it did this naturally but right now it just look disgusting. If anyone else has this problem please tell me. Overall I would recommend it but only if the water came because of me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't like this product very much. I found it to make my skin very oily and shiny, I also found it leaves streaks. Though, it does give alright coverage. I wouldn't but this product again.

on 5/30/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because of my friend's recommendation on how she loves it. And honestly I'm disappointed. The coverage is fine and all but it's too oily and greasy. Makes my face look shiny and sticky. I live in this hot & humid city it doesn't help at all. Sorry

on 5/29/2014 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really liked this! It is so nice and light weight, it looks like my skin and it gives a nice satin finish, love this.

on 4/23/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ooh, I wanted this product to work SO badly. I picked it up at Target, and my guess on a color match (Light) turned out better than I expected. I also got a Real Techniques stippling brush to apply it with, as I didn't have a proper brush and I don't like using my fingers for foundation. I put a little of the product on the back of my hand, swirled the brush in it and then stippled it on with a sort of patting motion, and then used little circles. It applied nicely at first, but became streaky when I tried to blend some places better (like my jawline): disappointing. I put some powder over the top and was pleased with the way it looked, and actually got some comments on my nice complexion that day. :) However, thru the day it felt a little too heavy on my skin, and I also had a weird feeling that it was going to slide off at any moment. I kept using the product off and on for about 2 weeks, but I eventually decided that the streakiness was a no-go. I also noticed that this product balled up, like many foundations with sunscreen. :( Ugh, I wanted this to work sooo badly. It had a nice light/medium coverage and really did look nice (except for the streaking), but given its drawbacks, it wasn't worth continuing to use. The plusses of this product include the packaging (plastic, secure lid, good for travel) and the price ($10 I think?). Not a repurchase. The search for the perfect BB cream continues.