REVLON Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.7

on 1/3/2016 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have had a good run with this product. I have mature skin, with enlarged pores. This gives me decent but sheer coverage, and a glowy but not greasy finish. I went back and forth with the shades, and went lighter as I was heading into winter months. 010 light/pale is actually pretty pale and is borderline too light for my NW 20 skintone.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Too greasy. It's not buildable for better coverage. Just gets more oily. There are much better ones out there. Currently loving PF with a light dusting of Milani's mineral powder.

I love this more than any foundation product I've ever used! It covers, but it's also hydrating. I have dry skin. The SPF is a plus as I always use sunscreen of at least SPF 30 anyway. I didn't notice any sparkle, and I bought it in light/medium. Have I mentioned that I love this?

Video Reviews & Tutorials