Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

3.5

on 10/11/2017 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

In shade medium, streaky, greasy on, nonflatteing to pores and fine lines, orangish. Thumbs down

on 1/3/2016 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have had a good run with this product. I have mature skin, with enlarged pores. This gives me decent but sheer coverage, and a glowy but not greasy finish. I went back and forth with the shades, and went lighter as I was heading into winter months. 010 light/pale is actually pretty pale and is borderline too light for my NW 20 skintone.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I love this product. The texture is a bit oily, but it's fine by me because i have a dry skin. It has a sheer coverage and a dewy finish, perfect if you want a "no makeup" makeup. I usually use this to school, my friends praise this product because i don't look like i'm wearing any makeup when i use it yet my skin looks smooth and even. It has high SPF and board spectrum. This product claims that it's photoready, and it's no joke! My face looks more radiant in my selfies.

The downside is after a few months, the texture becomes more oily than ever. The pigmented part and the oily part becomes separated, so i need to shake well the packaging first. When used, my dry skin looks oily and shiny, but i usually cover it with a loose powder.

on 6/19/2015 10:35:00 PM

Absolutely hated this product when I tried it. Way too oily, didn't blend well at all, and it would spearate in the tube all the time and clear liquid would come out when I'd squeeze it. Ugh. I love their colorstay foundation however, just didn't have good results with their photoready line.

Being a fan of Revlon's other Photoready Foundations I wanted to give this one a try. My skin can be extra dry in the winter and need a little extra moisture and thought this might help do the trick. Well the moisture was definitely there and made my face feel less dry. However it was almost too much. Coming from someone who has very dry skin it's hard to even fathom saying that but I felt like my face was overly shiny and greasy after I put it on. I felt like I HAD to use a powder on top of it not just to set it but cause it was just too greasy. It did not blend very well and I had to put a lot on to get the coverage I wanted. I often will use my foundation as an eye shadow primer when I am out of it and have no issue doing so. This stuff however made it so that my eyeliner didn't want to stick to my lids so I could not use it as a back up. I am not a fan of foundations that if I barely touch my face it comes off on my hand, my phone etc. This foundation does that. Also if you are wondering about the consistency... it comes out sortof like a very watered down sunscreen. Smells like it as well. So atleast you know the sunscreen they promise is in it. I love Revlon but this one I won't be buying again.

on 12/10/2014 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really hated this product! I took it in the shade 002. I have normal skin which tends more to dry out in the winter and to be "oily" in the hot italian summer.
I used it in the winter time....OMG!
First of all I didn't like the smell and second ... it was soooo greasy!!! I waited to see if it would have sink in the skin but nothing........ I tried like 8 times.. then i simply tossed it!

I prefer the BB from maybelline waaaaaaay more, and it's cheaper!

on 11/3/2014 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have extremely dry skin year round, so I was utterly shocked at how oily my skin looked after using this BB cream. Not in a "dewy" nice way, but greasy and dirty! Everything has been said in other reviews....it sits on top of skin and barely lasts because it slides right off. It works better with a setting powder, but not by much. The only pro is the color match "030 Medium" is perfect for my skin tone, but I use the regular Colorstay foundation so I was expecting a good match. I would skip this!

This product totally depends on the climate of where you live. I loved it at home, made my face look amazing, just the right amount of coverage!
But while I was on vacation this bb cream did not work for me. So if some people are wondering why its so shiny and oily, it could be the climate of where you live! But overall I love this bb cream, to finish it off I dust some Mac powder over the top to make it a little less shiny!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought this product with pretty high expectations, I was pretty disappointed. Usually I like Revlon products and I had just ran out of my Maybelline bb cream. So I decided why not give this a try. The problem I have with this product is it's EXTREMELY greasy. I don't have oily skin to begin with, but when I put this on you can fry an egg on my skin! Also it rubs off almost immediately after putting it on even with face primer. I do however like the color it gives my skin and the thick cream texture it has. I have tried to use it about five times on my skin now and it still isn't cutting it.

on 5/6/2014 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive. This BB cream is moisturizing and blends nicely into my skin. It provides light coverage. I like it better than Revlon's Age Defying CC Cream, which was less moisturizing and seemed to sit on my skin.