Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.5

on 8/27/2016 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been trying unsuccessfully to wear this over the past few months, but I'm always disappointed. As others said, it feels greasy. I have dry skin and prefer a dewy finish, but the formula is not good at all. The coverage is light, but I don't mind that. The real problem is that a few minutes after I apply, it turns blotchy, especially on my forehead. I've tried applying it with a foundation brush and my fingers and both look awful. I used to use Korean brand BB creams but thought I could try an American brand which might match my skin a little better and be less grey, but this BB cream is no good.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

my holy grail face makeup. I find this very buildable and thick like a foundation, so I use it daily instead of one. It's the only makeup I've ever found that's exactly the right tone for my skin... as well as the only makeup that doesn't make my very dry very fair skin even more dry and irritated. In the winter I wear this over top of another moisturizer, and in the summer I wear it alone with a loose powder on top to tone down the dewy factor.

on 5/28/2014 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

PROS:
I was able to find a good color match for my fair/pink-undertoned skin.
It has SPF 30.

CONS:
It left my skin feeling very tacky and dirty.
It is way too dewy and made me look like I was sweating. I have dry, flake-prone skin so I go after products that have moisturizing capabilities, and this was still too heavy-feeling
I left it on because I was curious as to how it would hold up over time, and within only an hour, it settled into fine lines and accentuated any flakiness I had. It actually made my skin look worse.

on 12/2/2013 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I actually did not expect very much from this BB Cream because I have been so disappointed with several far more expensive ones. But to my huge surprise it works beautifully for me. I bought the light-medium and almost expected it to turn yellow on me, as so many things do. It did not. It's a great tone for fair-skinned women, a cool-toned neutral beige, which is just what I need. My skin being dry, it did not cause any problems of any kind. It gives me just the right coverage for an ordinary day. And the SPF is an added bonus. An unexpected but definite winner!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I mainly use Ivory in Revlon foundations, but occasionally use Vanilla. For the Photoready BB Cream I wear Light [010], and find that the base is pretty balanced between pink and yellow - not leaning towards one more then the other.

Revlon Photoready BB Cream feels very light and silky on my skin and blending is super easy. Once blended, the results are a smooth satin finish, with a nice glow. However what makes this BB Cream stand out is the surprisingly good coverage it has - I have the Nearly Naked foundation and I think that the coverage with this is almost as good as that. The Photoready foundations contain reflective pigments which some people don't like, but I haven't noticed any in this, so I'm not sure why this is labelled as part of the Photoready line.

Photoready BB Cream won't cover my hormonal breakouts, but my main problem is discolouration, which this product solves. It even reduces the appearance of my pores AND undereye circles too. I've found it to be transfer resistant, long lasting and it doesn't settle in my fine lines. It does feel fairly hydrating, but I have noticed a little bit of flaking around my nose - I do have severely dry and sensitive skin right now though, and the amount of flaking is less then I suffer from with foundations.

I think the packing is very user-friendly; It's in a squeezable, slim tube, so you can squeeze all of the product out. Plus; it's a ideal size for small bags and the lid is very secure.

on 1/25/2013 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far the sparkliest BB cream I've ever tried, but that's to be expect from the PhotoReady line. It seems moderately hydrating and has moderate coverage. Nothing to write home about. SPF30 is a nice perk though.