Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.3

on 4/30/2016 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hate me- I have nice skin. I'm 57 years old and the wrinkles are starting to "show". I prefer a tinted moisturizer to spackel but they are becoming more difficult for me to find. I also don't like to spend a lot of money on a product and then discover it is not working for me. I carry all of my cosmetics in a medium sized pouch that fits in my purse.

This BB cream has slightly more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. It blends nicely and feels like I have done something good for my skin. Not greasy or heavy at all. The color is good (I'm fair). It doesn't have any detectable fragrance. I have not had any reaction to it and my skin is slightly sensitive. I wear it daily and it is also the foundation of choice for an evening out.

It will probably go off market because EVERY time I find a product I like it is discontinued.

on 4/28/2016 6:19:00 AM

I have an issue with the separation that occurs with this product. After about a week of use the product separated. When I squeeze the tube a whole lot of oil comes out first. Shaking it does not help. The first tube I threw out because I though it was a bad mix, but for some reason I bought it again...and the second tub did exactly the same

on 3/19/2016 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was drawn to this one because it has spf 30, but it's a loss. It melts. It feels heavy and comes off greasy. It's very moisturizing so my skin feels nourished but that doesn't help to much when it stays greasy.

on 6/23/2014 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really good BB cream, it's very dewy and makes my skin look glowy. The only downside is that it smells very strongly of sunscreen. I mix mine with a little revlon whipped foundation and it goes on nicely like that or alone.

on 5/27/2014 4:55:00 PM

I chose this BB cream over Maybelline or Rimmel because it is a lot more oily than other brands which works in my favour. I have dry flaky skin on my face in the winter, especially around my nose and mouth. A couple of tiny drops around my face and this cream completely moisturized and covered my face. It provided medium coverage and covered the redness around my nose but did not cover my small pimples. I would not recommend it in the summertime because it is a little too heavy/greasy for even my dry face. I gave it 4/5 because the coverage did not last for more than 6 hours and my face looked naked and shiny by the end of the day.

on 8/13/2013 10:59:00 PM

I have only just returned to liquid foundations after a very long period using mineral powder foundations. My main goal for foundation is high SPF, medium coverage and decent colour. Using this as my criteria, BB creams seemed the logical option and I did try several of the Korean BB creams including the more popular ones that have the very high SPF. Being in Australia, I wanted a BB cream that was easy to source and that led me to Revlon. I chose the lightest shade "fair" and applied it using my beautyblender sponge. I found the coverage to be light to medium, but it is definitely buildable. It sets (minus powder) to a semi matte finish which is flattering and looks really great in photographs as promised. I used a seperate concealer for my eye area, but found that it worked great at covering all those little bits of redness and discolouration on the rest of my face. The look is very natural and it feels moisturising on your face without looking greasy or shiny which is a huge problem I had with many of the other BB creams. The semi matte effect lasted all day and this was without using any powder over the top as I dislike powdering over foundation. This BB cream lived up to everything it promised.

on 5/30/2013 1:59:00 PM

I love most of Revlon's products, but this isn't one of them. After the 3rd day of use, I've realized that it just sits on my skin. It's never absorbed, so throughout the day, it cakes. The coverage is minimal too. I'll be giving this one to my 15 year old :)

I was so excited when I tried this in store as it is thicker than regular drugstore BB creams, spf 30 and leans towards yellow in tone. I bought both medium and deep so I could custom make my perfect skin tone. It did a good job of covering my redness. It's on the expensive side of BB cream in drugstores. It was around $14 (CAD) in walmart. I felt it did a good job of moisturizing my skin. It really is not for oily skin. I have dry skin so this was great for me. It leaves you with a dewy finish and doesn't dry out your skin. There are a few problems I found with this product which is why I give it the rating I did. It smells like sunscreen. I can smell it even when I have finished applying on my face. It lingered for a few hours. I find that odd since it is only spf 30 and it smells like an spf 50+. The BB cream is called 'Photo Ready'. It has a high spf and has a dewy finish. It is in no way 'photo ready'. My face looks like 10x lighter than my body when taking a picture with this on. Too much reflection from the sunscreen and shine. Lastly, I am also acne prone and this broke me out. I would keep this if I didn't break out from it.