Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30
Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

2.9

on 7/8/2017 11:58:00 AM

With great determination, I have tried to use this product. But it's just plain gross. It is so greasy. And it's not like you put it on, it's greasy and sticky, but you wait a bit and then it sets. It just stays greasy and sticky. I have to use powder over it, but often the days I want to wear a BB cream are days I am going for a light or no makeup look, planning to be outdoors. So powder isn't really the look I want. But no matter what powder I put over it, it still feels disgusting on my face, and I can't wait to take it off. Several times when I have tried it, I have indeed removed my makeup with a wipe, knowing I was going to be gone for a while, and that I could not stand it that long. Yet I haven't been able to throw it in the garbage yet. One of those things where you read reviews from those who like it and think there has to be a way to make it work. But no. Today, I will throw it away.

on 4/13/2017 1:48:00 PM

I have dry skin and with this BB cream I do not need to moisturize or put sunblock on my face before putting on my makeup. A time saver for me. I like the dewy finish because I find it more flattering on my skin than a matte finish would be.

on 3/25/2017 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

on 3/16/2017 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Really liked this BB Cream, even the smell, it could last really long with some powdering, covered minor imperfections.
There was some flashback in photos, as per usual with BB Creams with SPF. I bought it for regular daytime, and I don't really have the paparazzi tailing me, so I couldn't care less.
Sadly, it broke me out, breaking my heart in the process. I had a similar reaction to Revlon's Nearly Naked, so it could have something to do with my skin and what they put in their base products (I also really really like NN, but that's a tale for another review).
If it doesn't break you out and you're not in the habit of taking too many selfies in daytime give it a shot.

on 8/16/2016 6:50:00 PM

I wanted to try out a different primer/perfector than I normally use, so I bought this. I do not recommend. It feels wrong--heavy or greasy or something--on my face, and it doesn't really do very much. A definite disappointment.

on 4/30/2016 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hate me- I have nice skin. I'm 57 years old and the wrinkles are starting to "show". I prefer a tinted moisturizer to spackel but they are becoming more difficult for me to find. I also don't like to spend a lot of money on a product and then discover it is not working for me. I carry all of my cosmetics in a medium sized pouch that fits in my purse.

This BB cream has slightly more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. It blends nicely and feels like I have done something good for my skin. Not greasy or heavy at all. The color is good (I'm fair). It doesn't have any detectable fragrance. I have not had any reaction to it and my skin is slightly sensitive. I wear it daily and it is also the foundation of choice for an evening out.

It will probably go off market because EVERY time I find a product I like it is discontinued.

on 4/2/2016 8:33:00 AM

The only good thing about this product is the packaging :( It's so disappointing, after 2/3 hours it slides off my face I've tried leaving it set for various amount of times, with primer, without primer, powder no powder , everything ! It leaves a nice sheen on my skin when allowed to set for 20 minutes but this defeats purpose of bb cream I think. It just doesn't stay on my face. Wouldn't repurchase which is a shame because I do like the consistency of the product and I love the packaging.

I got this for school as I hate wearing foundation to school - i was up at 5:45 and begin my makeup at around 6 and finish at around 7, so my foundation, even with primer and powder, always goes a bit patchy around my nose and clings to any dry patches due to wearing it for so long AND it feels as if im wasting foundation. I have normal to dry skin with no problems that concealer cant fix so I thought with revlon being such a good quality drugstore brand it would be perfect. It was a little too dark but all bb creams are on be as im porcelain (revlon also only goes as light as ivory) but adapted quite well once blended. It looked nice on and I had no complaints except that it felt greasy but i love being matte and i set everything with staymatte powder so everything feels greasy to me lol! I concealed under my eyes and any spots I had (the bb cream done a great job at hiding redness) and set it all with stay matte powder. It looked really nice!! Felt nice on the skin. But I then when to school and within a couple hours it was SLIDING off my nose it looked AWFUL!! Ive tried it two or three times after and same result. Havent used it since. I used another bb cream by seventeen and the same thing happened but to be honest I uses the revlon one so long ago I cant remember what ones worse. Its spring now and my skin is changing and the foundations that usually work great for me arent sitting properly at all and im breaking out a lot considering I never really had any spots (but i am 15, near 16, so I think puberty is getting back at my face for the years its let it off easy with spots!) so I think I'll try it again soon and hopefully it will work better - i hate using heavy foundations in summer anyway so im gonna need to find something that works and fast!!

If your only goal is to look good in a picture, this might be for you but if you are outdoors or near natural light you might want to think twice. There is too much light reflecting shimmer for my taste. Looks good in pictures but in sunlight it looks very unnatural and glittery. Light weight, light to medium coverage, no smell. Wears for about 6 hours on my combo skin when applied with photo ready primer and translucent powder.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

my holy grail face makeup. I find this very buildable and thick like a foundation, so I use it daily instead of one. It's the only makeup I've ever found that's exactly the right tone for my skin... as well as the only makeup that doesn't make my very dry very fair skin even more dry and irritated. In the winter I wear this over top of another moisturizer, and in the summer I wear it alone with a loose powder on top to tone down the dewy factor.