Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30
Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.3

on 4/28/2016 6:19:00 AM

I have an issue with the separation that occurs with this product. After about a week of use the product separated. When I squeeze the tube a whole lot of oil comes out first. Shaking it does not help. The first tube I threw out because I though it was a bad mix, but for some reason I bought it again...and the second tub did exactly the same

on 5/27/2014 4:55:00 PM

I chose this BB cream over Maybelline or Rimmel because it is a lot more oily than other brands which works in my favour. I have dry flaky skin on my face in the winter, especially around my nose and mouth. A couple of tiny drops around my face and this cream completely moisturized and covered my face. It provided medium coverage and covered the redness around my nose but did not cover my small pimples. I would not recommend it in the summertime because it is a little too heavy/greasy for even my dry face. I gave it 4/5 because the coverage did not last for more than 6 hours and my face looked naked and shiny by the end of the day.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I liked this BB cream, it's better than the other ones I've tried (Maybelline and Garnier). Decent coverage, smells like sun screen, and last most of the day. I wear it with concealer and powder to absorb the oil.
Overall I'd buy it again.

on 8/13/2013 10:59:00 PM

I have only just returned to liquid foundations after a very long period using mineral powder foundations. My main goal for foundation is high SPF, medium coverage and decent colour. Using this as my criteria, BB creams seemed the logical option and I did try several of the Korean BB creams including the more popular ones that have the very high SPF. Being in Australia, I wanted a BB cream that was easy to source and that led me to Revlon. I chose the lightest shade "fair" and applied it using my beautyblender sponge. I found the coverage to be light to medium, but it is definitely buildable. It sets (minus powder) to a semi matte finish which is flattering and looks really great in photographs as promised. I used a seperate concealer for my eye area, but found that it worked great at covering all those little bits of redness and discolouration on the rest of my face. The look is very natural and it feels moisturising on your face without looking greasy or shiny which is a huge problem I had with many of the other BB creams. The semi matte effect lasted all day and this was without using any powder over the top as I dislike powdering over foundation. This BB cream lived up to everything it promised.

When it comes to a BB cream, you expect light coverage, but you're okay with that because the more you wear it, the less you need make up. This is the thickest BB cream ever and has the best coverage. Seriously, compare it to that drippy Maybelline BB cream and you'll see what I mean. It is the ONLY BB cream i have ever tried where it actually has coverage to be proud of. Plus, if you feel like it doesn't, its great for building up. However, make sure you blend this well for it does have an orange-y undertone. And ONE last flaw, it does not have staying power and can cake a little if you build it up too much. So i recommend a primer and powder- always!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I bought this BB Cream in Light Medium (I'm around NC25) because all the hype it was given. It gives nice coverage, feels so light on the skin, the amount of SPF is fabulous (and surprisingly its amazing at flash photography), and the packaging is cute and portable. For the first few times I used it I loved it because it was a perfect match for my skin tone and the coverage was the perfect amount for me, however, after a week of using it the BB Cream it became WAY to orange for me and it hasn't been covering up my redness and blemishes as it used to. This doesn't always happen, so some days when I use it, it's perfect match for my skin tone and sometimes it isn't, so I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Yeah, so this product isn't that bad, I sadly won't be repurchasing this product i'm afraid.

on 5/30/2013 1:59:00 PM

I love most of Revlon's products, but this isn't one of them. After the 3rd day of use, I've realized that it just sits on my skin. It's never absorbed, so throughout the day, it cakes. The coverage is minimal too. I'll be giving this one to my 15 year old :)

I was so excited when I tried this in store as it is thicker than regular drugstore BB creams, spf 30 and leans towards yellow in tone. I bought both medium and deep so I could custom make my perfect skin tone. It did a good job of covering my redness. It's on the expensive side of BB cream in drugstores. It was around $14 (CAD) in walmart. I felt it did a good job of moisturizing my skin. It really is not for oily skin. I have dry skin so this was great for me. It leaves you with a dewy finish and doesn't dry out your skin. There are a few problems I found with this product which is why I give it the rating I did. It smells like sunscreen. I can smell it even when I have finished applying on my face. It lingered for a few hours. I find that odd since it is only spf 30 and it smells like an spf 50+. The BB cream is called 'Photo Ready'. It has a high spf and has a dewy finish. It is in no way 'photo ready'. My face looks like 10x lighter than my body when taking a picture with this on. Too much reflection from the sunscreen and shine. Lastly, I am also acne prone and this broke me out. I would keep this if I didn't break out from it.