Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30
Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.0

on 4/13/2017 1:48:00 PM

I have dry skin and with this BB cream I do not need to moisturize or put sunblock on my face before putting on my makeup. A time saver for me. I like the dewy finish because I find it more flattering on my skin than a matte finish would be.

on 4/30/2016 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hate me- I have nice skin. I'm 57 years old and the wrinkles are starting to "show". I prefer a tinted moisturizer to spackel but they are becoming more difficult for me to find. I also don't like to spend a lot of money on a product and then discover it is not working for me. I carry all of my cosmetics in a medium sized pouch that fits in my purse.

This BB cream has slightly more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. It blends nicely and feels like I have done something good for my skin. Not greasy or heavy at all. The color is good (I'm fair). It doesn't have any detectable fragrance. I have not had any reaction to it and my skin is slightly sensitive. I wear it daily and it is also the foundation of choice for an evening out.

It will probably go off market because EVERY time I find a product I like it is discontinued.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

my holy grail face makeup. I find this very buildable and thick like a foundation, so I use it daily instead of one. It's the only makeup I've ever found that's exactly the right tone for my skin... as well as the only makeup that doesn't make my very dry very fair skin even more dry and irritated. In the winter I wear this over top of another moisturizer, and in the summer I wear it alone with a loose powder on top to tone down the dewy factor.

on 6/1/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I am actually shocked at the amount of bad reviews for this product. I really enjoy it. But I also like dewy, moisturized skin. Paula's Choice also rates it a 4 star product. This is definitely something I reach for in the mornings when I don't plan to put on a full face of makeup. It evens out skin tone and gives a glow, all while providing SPF. It's affordable, and the packaging is perfect.

I love this product!

It took a lot for me to buy a drug store bb cream as I usually swear by high end brands. I was out of money and needed a bb cream (I can't be walking around bare faced..gosh) After reading countless reviews of "best bb creams" I went into my local boots' store and searched for other creams I had found reviews online; they were not in stock. Desperate I purchased the Revlon Photo-ready. It has been the best "panic buy" ever! I love how the bb cream goes on, the coverage it build-able and I would also say it's a fantastic foundation if you want it to be. It soaks into my skin as I tend to have a problem with foundations sitting on top of my skin. Even when I check my makeup throughout the school day it's stayed in place and still looks flawless! I would say the finish is quiet dewy so maybe not the best for oily skin?

Overall I'm so happy I picked up this bb cream and will not be returning to my NARS anytime soon!

Bought it because I was sleeping over a friend's house for a New Year's Party and forgot to bring my foundation. Chose this product because I saw that there was a special buy 1 get 1 free sale. My first use did not impress me as I was more used to using foundations and tried to use it in the same way as a foundation - it didn't work because a BB cream doesn't have the creaminess and level of coverage you would get with a foundation. However, my other applications for my everyday makeup is very good.

1) Blendability: decent blendability, applied well either with fingers or a damp beauty blender. Can be a tiny bit flaky but not so much.

2) Provides a good base and adhesive for powders, blushes and highlighters - these products stay on the whole day after using this BB cream!

3) Coverage: not recommended for those still battling with acne. I have acne-prone skin but my priority is maintaining and ensuring that my skin is blemish free so this serves better for adhesive purposes and evening out skin tones rather than covering your skin.

4) Colour: I like the light colour, a lot of BB creams I find in Beauty Supply stores here are too dark for me.

5) How it feels: light weight and not pore-clogging.

Excellent product for everyday makeup application!

on 5/29/2014 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really liked this! It is so nice and light weight, it looks like my skin and it gives a nice satin finish, love this.

on 5/6/2014 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive. This BB cream is moisturizing and blends nicely into my skin. It provides light coverage. I like it better than Revlon's Age Defying CC Cream, which was less moisturizing and seemed to sit on my skin.

I love the packaging on the photoready revlon collection... just thought I would put that out there. I find a lot of their packaging to look cheap but this looks very clean and classy.

I bought this product light (010). This (out of the 2 bb creams I own) is hands down my favorite. The finish is a healthy dewy finish and is hydrating. It blends right into my skin color and provides a nice medium coverage... I would say this product would not be the first choice for someone with acne or oily skin, but bc I have dry skin and no blemishes, this is a great product for me... Very happy with it and will definitely buy it again. The one thing I would say is that it is not as long lasting as loreal's magic skin beautifier bb cream

on 12/2/2013 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I actually did not expect very much from this BB Cream because I have been so disappointed with several far more expensive ones. But to my huge surprise it works beautifully for me. I bought the light-medium and almost expected it to turn yellow on me, as so many things do. It did not. It's a great tone for fair-skinned women, a cool-toned neutral beige, which is just what I need. My skin being dry, it did not cause any problems of any kind. It gives me just the right coverage for an ordinary day. And the SPF is an added bonus. An unexpected but definite winner!