Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

3.0

on 10/11/2017 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

In shade medium, streaky, greasy on, nonflatteing to pores and fine lines, orangish. Thumbs down

on 7/8/2017 11:58:00 AM

With great determination, I have tried to use this product. But it's just plain gross. It is so greasy. And it's not like you put it on, it's greasy and sticky, but you wait a bit and then it sets. It just stays greasy and sticky. I have to use powder over it, but often the days I want to wear a BB cream are days I am going for a light or no makeup look, planning to be outdoors. So powder isn't really the look I want. But no matter what powder I put over it, it still feels disgusting on my face, and I can't wait to take it off. Several times when I have tried it, I have indeed removed my makeup with a wipe, knowing I was going to be gone for a while, and that I could not stand it that long. Yet I haven't been able to throw it in the garbage yet. One of those things where you read reviews from those who like it and think there has to be a way to make it work. But no. Today, I will throw it away.

on 4/28/2016 6:19:00 AM

I have an issue with the separation that occurs with this product. After about a week of use the product separated. When I squeeze the tube a whole lot of oil comes out first. Shaking it does not help. The first tube I threw out because I though it was a bad mix, but for some reason I bought it again...and the second tub did exactly the same

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Far far far too sheer for me. Gives basically no coverage, yet somehow leaves orange spots on my skin even though it's the correct colour. Smells odd, the only thing I like about this product is the packaging. Wasn't worth the money at all.

If your only goal is to look good in a picture, this might be for you but if you are outdoors or near natural light you might want to think twice. There is too much light reflecting shimmer for my taste. Looks good in pictures but in sunlight it looks very unnatural and glittery. Light weight, light to medium coverage, no smell. Wears for about 6 hours on my combo skin when applied with photo ready primer and translucent powder.

I never break out on my nose and this product consistently gave me rudolph zits as well as tiny red bumps on the apples of my cheeks. not to mention HUGE blackheads, nothing like I've ever experienced. it took me awhile to figure out what was making my skin spazz out, but sure enough the second I stopped using this my skin started clearing up. I think the oil started separating from the product. in the tube it looked like it was coagulating like spoiled milk, but when you squeeze it out and rub it together there aren't any chunks. oh and when you put it on it feels like it doesn't rub in all the way and just sits on top of your skin. also it leaves striations (from not blending in properly) and even if you manage to get them all out, it leaves absolutely no coverage at all. definitely wouldn't use without foundation.

on 7/27/2015 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had the same problem as a few other users - at first it was perfect, my fav. BB cream, but after about a month all of a sudden the sunscreen started to separate from the product and even after shaking the tube, it just comes out all clear/milky oily.

on 6/19/2015 10:35:00 PM

Absolutely hated this product when I tried it. Way too oily, didn't blend well at all, and it would spearate in the tube all the time and clear liquid would come out when I'd squeeze it. Ugh. I love their colorstay foundation however, just didn't have good results with their photoready line.

I could not stand this product- it went on so greasy and shiny- It looks like its supposed to go on luminous but it comes off as a mess- even splotchy in areas. I applied my Christian Dior foundation over and it did dim it down a bit but later in the day, it appeared that my skin was oily, I cannot stand the SPF smell either-- it made my eyes water. I thought this would be at least close to the Photoready Foundation but it's closer to a stick of butter. Dont waste your money. I only gave it One lippie because there wasnt a "blehhhh" option.

Being a fan of Revlon's other Photoready Foundations I wanted to give this one a try. My skin can be extra dry in the winter and need a little extra moisture and thought this might help do the trick. Well the moisture was definitely there and made my face feel less dry. However it was almost too much. Coming from someone who has very dry skin it's hard to even fathom saying that but I felt like my face was overly shiny and greasy after I put it on. I felt like I HAD to use a powder on top of it not just to set it but cause it was just too greasy. It did not blend very well and I had to put a lot on to get the coverage I wanted. I often will use my foundation as an eye shadow primer when I am out of it and have no issue doing so. This stuff however made it so that my eyeliner didn't want to stick to my lids so I could not use it as a back up. I am not a fan of foundations that if I barely touch my face it comes off on my hand, my phone etc. This foundation does that. Also if you are wondering about the consistency... it comes out sortof like a very watered down sunscreen. Smells like it as well. So atleast you know the sunscreen they promise is in it. I love Revlon but this one I won't be buying again.