REVLON Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 44-55
REVLON Photoready BB Cream SPF 30
Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.8

I'm so impressed with this tinted moisturizer. It covers just enough, smooths things out. I have oily skin and it doesn't get shiny unless I'm wearing it out in the heat, in which case everything turns shiny on me.

on 5/17/2013 11:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

About me- 44 yrs old, lily white/ultra fair coloring, neutral to cool undertones, combination, sensitive skin. BB creams have been hit or miss for me, mostly due to shade selection (or lack there of) and/or the finish of the product isn't what I want. I decided to give this one a shot and at first, I didn't really like it. I had been using Palmer's BB cream, which had become my favorite, but I find that it can be dry and can cake a bit, although the ingredients are exceptional. I have also liked the Maybelline BB cream for its "luminous" finish and that it didn't really cause me much oiliness however, it has almost no coverage while the Palmer's has a bit more. My skin had become drier over the winter and I had started using a facial oil which I love and have seen major skin improvement from using. After starting with the facial oil, I began to have issues with using any type of base product as they either separate on the skin or become very oily or both, even the 2 previously mentioned BB creams, even though the face oil sinks into my skin completely. I pulled the Revlon BB back out and tried it again. I have found this to work the best over the face oil and now I love this product! It seems to have more coverage than most without caking up or separating. It is thicker than the Maybelline but not as thick feeling as the Palmer's. It seems to ahve more coverage than tinted moisturizers as well but hydrates as well as TM's. The bonus of having an SPF 30 is fantastic as the face oil has none and I use it daily as my moisturizer. For the most part, my skin is pretty clear and even, with the occasional breakout, and some redness around my nose. This product gives me enough coverage to even out my skin, gives a luminous finish that is not as shimmery as the Maybelline (more "healthy glow"), doesn't irritate my skin or cause me to breakout. Anything it doesn't completely cover, I can hit with a concealor. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for sheer coverage, with good SPF. One note- please keep in mind that BB creams are not full coverage foundations nor are they a complete skincare product either. Know what to expect from what you're buying and there will be less disappointment!

on 9/26/2013 8:08:00 AM

I like this product. I don't need much coverage but I wanted something sheer to even out some slight redness in my skin and also to help my blush go on better. It's sheer, doesn't feel greasy or heavy, goes on easily and the light matched my fair skin well.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Too greasy. It's not buildable for better coverage. Just gets more oily. There are much better ones out there. Currently loving PF with a light dusting of Milani's mineral powder.

Video Reviews & Tutorials