Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30
Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.0

on 7/8/2017 11:58:00 AM

With great determination, I have tried to use this product. But it's just plain gross. It is so greasy. And it's not like you put it on, it's greasy and sticky, but you wait a bit and then it sets. It just stays greasy and sticky. I have to use powder over it, but often the days I want to wear a BB cream are days I am going for a light or no makeup look, planning to be outdoors. So powder isn't really the look I want. But no matter what powder I put over it, it still feels disgusting on my face, and I can't wait to take it off. Several times when I have tried it, I have indeed removed my makeup with a wipe, knowing I was going to be gone for a while, and that I could not stand it that long. Yet I haven't been able to throw it in the garbage yet. One of those things where you read reviews from those who like it and think there has to be a way to make it work. But no. Today, I will throw it away.

on 5/31/2017 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was in the market for a new BB cream, but I wanted to find one in the mass section as I didn't want to spend that much. This one attracted me due to the SPF 30. Usually, I find BB creams in general have a lot of coverage. This one doesn't though. This is a lighter weight BB cream, almost sheer like. It won't cover anything major, but it imparts a dewy finish. For what I spent, I'm not upset at all.

on 4/13/2017 1:48:00 PM

I have dry skin and with this BB cream I do not need to moisturize or put sunblock on my face before putting on my makeup. A time saver for me. I like the dewy finish because I find it more flattering on my skin than a matte finish would be.

on 3/25/2017 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

on 3/16/2017 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Really liked this BB Cream, even the smell, it could last really long with some powdering, covered minor imperfections.
There was some flashback in photos, as per usual with BB Creams with SPF. I bought it for regular daytime, and I don't really have the paparazzi tailing me, so I couldn't care less.
Sadly, it broke me out, breaking my heart in the process. I had a similar reaction to Revlon's Nearly Naked, so it could have something to do with my skin and what they put in their base products (I also really really like NN, but that's a tale for another review).
If it doesn't break you out and you're not in the habit of taking too many selfies in daytime give it a shot.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I really wanted to love this product simply because it had SPF 30. Unfortunately, I just can't. The cream doesn't tend to stay in place because it's very slick so not only is your face oily all day, but there's less than light coverage. Unless you hit a lot of super dry patches, it won't stay. I did like another reviewer's comment on how she spackles this on fine lines & wrinkles. I agree that this is perfect for those areas (i.e. under eyes) - building coverage while getting a super charge of all day moisturizing. But for an all over BB cream which is meant to cut down time on a makeup routine, this isn't the product you should be using. I'm a MAC NC25 with yellow undertones & used the light/medium shade.

on 8/27/2016 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been trying unsuccessfully to wear this over the past few months, but I'm always disappointed. As others said, it feels greasy. I have dry skin and prefer a dewy finish, but the formula is not good at all. The coverage is light, but I don't mind that. The real problem is that a few minutes after I apply, it turns blotchy, especially on my forehead. I've tried applying it with a foundation brush and my fingers and both look awful. I used to use Korean brand BB creams but thought I could try an American brand which might match my skin a little better and be less grey, but this BB cream is no good.

on 8/16/2016 6:50:00 PM

I wanted to try out a different primer/perfector than I normally use, so I bought this. I do not recommend. It feels wrong--heavy or greasy or something--on my face, and it doesn't really do very much. A definite disappointment.

on 4/30/2016 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hate me- I have nice skin. I'm 57 years old and the wrinkles are starting to "show". I prefer a tinted moisturizer to spackel but they are becoming more difficult for me to find. I also don't like to spend a lot of money on a product and then discover it is not working for me. I carry all of my cosmetics in a medium sized pouch that fits in my purse.

This BB cream has slightly more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. It blends nicely and feels like I have done something good for my skin. Not greasy or heavy at all. The color is good (I'm fair). It doesn't have any detectable fragrance. I have not had any reaction to it and my skin is slightly sensitive. I wear it daily and it is also the foundation of choice for an evening out.

It will probably go off market because EVERY time I find a product I like it is discontinued.

on 4/28/2016 6:19:00 AM

I have an issue with the separation that occurs with this product. After about a week of use the product separated. When I squeeze the tube a whole lot of oil comes out first. Shaking it does not help. The first tube I threw out because I though it was a bad mix, but for some reason I bought it again...and the second tub did exactly the same