Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

on 10/11/2017 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

In shade medium, streaky, greasy on, nonflatteing to pores and fine lines, orangish. Thumbs down

on 4/30/2016 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hate me- I have nice skin. I'm 57 years old and the wrinkles are starting to "show". I prefer a tinted moisturizer to spackel but they are becoming more difficult for me to find. I also don't like to spend a lot of money on a product and then discover it is not working for me. I carry all of my cosmetics in a medium sized pouch that fits in my purse.

This BB cream has slightly more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. It blends nicely and feels like I have done something good for my skin. Not greasy or heavy at all. The color is good (I'm fair). It doesn't have any detectable fragrance. I have not had any reaction to it and my skin is slightly sensitive. I wear it daily and it is also the foundation of choice for an evening out.

It will probably go off market because EVERY time I find a product I like it is discontinued.

on 5/6/2014 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive. This BB cream is moisturizing and blends nicely into my skin. It provides light coverage. I like it better than Revlon's Age Defying CC Cream, which was less moisturizing and seemed to sit on my skin.

on 12/2/2013 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I actually did not expect very much from this BB Cream because I have been so disappointed with several far more expensive ones. But to my huge surprise it works beautifully for me. I bought the light-medium and almost expected it to turn yellow on me, as so many things do. It did not. It's a great tone for fair-skinned women, a cool-toned neutral beige, which is just what I need. My skin being dry, it did not cause any problems of any kind. It gives me just the right coverage for an ordinary day. And the SPF is an added bonus. An unexpected but definite winner!

on 5/29/2013 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first purchase of a BB Cream. I bought the Medium tone which goes on a tad light, but after 10 minutes, it blended in beautifully. The coverage was light but effectively evened out my skin tone. The moisturizing effectiveness lasted throughout the day. I live in a dry desert climate, and my skin runs dry, so I need a powerful moisturizer. Photoready BB kept my skin feeling soft and hydrated, all day and evening. The instructions say that you should re-apply every 2 hours. I'm sure that's for the sunscreen ingredient to be effective. But I'm in an office all day, so I haven't reapplied. It will be interesting to see how it layers with periodic applications, sweating, and being outside in hot weather. Considering the price..I was more impressed with this product than the testing of Smashbox's twice the price BB Cream.

on 2/7/2013 4:50:00 PM

I got this and I'm debating whether to return it or not. As Elle said before me, it's just a tinted moisturizer. As such it's ok, but I guess you can say that about hundreds of others. It covers didly. Nothing. I can already tell it's going to start shining any time now (I just put it on). I got it in the lightest color and it's a good match ... as far as I can tell since it's so bloody sheer.

The reason why I'm debating returning it is because I think I'll spend more money on gas driving to Rite Aid than I'll save returning this. I honestly don't think it justifies another trip. I'll keep it among my "mixers." But I wish I hadn't bought it.

If you want a nice, light-cover, satiny moisturizer that won't make your face look like a basted turkey after 5 minutes, get Cover Girl and Olay 2-in-1 Tone Something or other (the one with the purple cap, not the new one). It's not a BB cream, so if you're after the trend, maybe it's not for you. But it's hands down the very best in its kind. I posted a review on that somewhere.

on 2/2/2013 7:28:00 PM

I purchased this in "Light" it was $10.99 in Ulta, had a 20% off coupon, so not too bad, was going to invest in Jane Iredale or Tarte versions, but decided to try this one first. My skin is very olive, and this Light has a bit of yellow in it, the Light/Medium looked too tan, I can always add bronzer if it's too light, this time of year it's fine, in the summer would have to go darker. This cream did a fab job of smoothing out my skin, with a nice matte finish, I have combo skin, oily in the T-Zone, dry on the cheeks, 6 hours later no shine, so I'm a happy camper. This BB is thick, but easy to spread, a little goes a long way.

on 1/2/2013 8:11:00 AM

I bought this because I thought it would provide better cover than most BB creams and it does. I have dry skin and have no problems with this feeling too greasy. I have not noticed an odor. It goes on smooth and feels light but gives me the coverage I want. I just use bit of powder on my nose and I'm good to go!