Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

2.8

on 3/25/2017 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

on 4/28/2016 6:19:00 AM

I have an issue with the separation that occurs with this product. After about a week of use the product separated. When I squeeze the tube a whole lot of oil comes out first. Shaking it does not help. The first tube I threw out because I though it was a bad mix, but for some reason I bought it again...and the second tub did exactly the same

If your only goal is to look good in a picture, this might be for you but if you are outdoors or near natural light you might want to think twice. There is too much light reflecting shimmer for my taste. Looks good in pictures but in sunlight it looks very unnatural and glittery. Light weight, light to medium coverage, no smell. Wears for about 6 hours on my combo skin when applied with photo ready primer and translucent powder.

on 6/1/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I am actually shocked at the amount of bad reviews for this product. I really enjoy it. But I also like dewy, moisturized skin. Paula's Choice also rates it a 4 star product. This is definitely something I reach for in the mornings when I don't plan to put on a full face of makeup. It evens out skin tone and gives a glow, all while providing SPF. It's affordable, and the packaging is perfect.

on 1/17/2015 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product looking for a natural look and minimum coverage as I like to have that natural not caked on look. This product was awful. It was greasy and didn't cover at all just left my face shiny. I applied it to one side of my face to see if there was a difference and the only difference was that the side I had applied the product to looked really greasy with no coverage at all. Took this back for a refund.

I absolutely love this BB Cream!! Ice been wearing it everyday since I bought it! I combine it with a touch of my Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation & I get a smooth semi dewy, semi matte finish. My skin looks so smooth & airbrushed but I always use a primer before applying. Makes a HUGE difference!! This bb cream will definitely be my go to cream for summer!!

As a dupe for Smashbox, I just don't rate this bb cream. The shades weren't great (I'm NC25-30 and couldn't find one anywhere close), the texture thinner and oilier than Smashbox and having rubbed it onto the back of my hand, within ten minutes it had almost disappeared.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Good color match and nice packaging allowing you to squeeze the right amount of product. However, this is very very oily. On me, having very oily skin, this just slides from one side to the other, brushes don't work either. Also, my skin gets more oily after five minutes of wear.

The coverage is sheer to light but I don't believe this can be buildable. Maybe because this just didn't sit on my skin after application so trying to build another layer was an impossible task. I gave it away to a friend with very dry skin and she suffered the same problems with application.

Is a shame, Revlon used to do decent foundations and concealers and with the changes on formulation they now suit very specific skin needs. Obviously not mine.

on 11/6/2013 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

020 Light/medium is a decent color match.

This stuff just does not stay on. Like another reviewer said, it transfers with a vengeance. It does look nice on....but it just winds up everywhere. I imagine younger women with oily skin would hate this even more than I do!

This is a bb cream that works great for me.

After reading several review here, i decide to try it my own.

It does cover nicely but isn't very thick.

The finishing make my skin look more healthy. I usually stay away from BB creams because of breakouts but this one didn't break me out at all! I love it