Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30
Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

2.8

on 4/2/2016 8:33:00 AM

The only good thing about this product is the packaging :( It's so disappointing, after 2/3 hours it slides off my face I've tried leaving it set for various amount of times, with primer, without primer, powder no powder , everything ! It leaves a nice sheen on my skin when allowed to set for 20 minutes but this defeats purpose of bb cream I think. It just doesn't stay on my face. Wouldn't repurchase which is a shame because I do like the consistency of the product and I love the packaging.

on 3/19/2016 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was drawn to this one because it has spf 30, but it's a loss. It melts. It feels heavy and comes off greasy. It's very moisturizing so my skin feels nourished but that doesn't help to much when it stays greasy.

on 10/26/2015 12:37:00 AM

I can say that I was lucky enough to find this for $3.99 at burlington coat factory.
It's an ok product. It doesn't truly mask any blemishes or redness... But it does moisturize and you must put a setting powder after it (for my oily type gals/guys out there). It's good for a dewy, natural look, when you're on the go.. But it can feel heavy on the face depending on how much you put on.

I wouldn't repurchase this .. I think there are other Asian bb creams that would be better for concealing any flaws on the skin.

*Color: Light Medium, blends well on my skin type (I am Southeast Asian descent)
*Consistency: gummy-lotion texture. Reminded me of tapioca pudding. My skin felt creamy (not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol!)

on 6/19/2015 10:35:00 PM

Absolutely hated this product when I tried it. Way too oily, didn't blend well at all, and it would spearate in the tube all the time and clear liquid would come out when I'd squeeze it. Ugh. I love their colorstay foundation however, just didn't have good results with their photoready line.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this on a whim as I needed something to go on holiday with - I didn't want to take foundation as I don't like wearing it when it's hot outside. The price was good so I thought no harm in trying it!

I have used it a few times now and it really doesn't blow me away. The coverage is quite light, so it needs a couple of layers to cover up any blemishes. I also have found that I need to touch it up during the day, which I never have done with other BB or CC creams. It's not a particularly even coverage either and can look a bit orange.

That said, with a slight tan it looks great! I have had comments that my skin is glowing and that I look really healthy - the product has a slight sheen which gives a bit of a glow.

On more thing - this one is a nightmare if you cry. Any contact with tears and it runs like crazy. Probably not one to wear to weddings etc - or even if you have hayfever!

on 5/21/2015 9:15:00 AM

This BB cream is kinda strange. First off, the shade is on a darker side. While I use 02 shade for the concealer, the BB cream appears 2 shades darker. The texture is very runny yet feels oily and shines readily. It definitely cannot be worn alone without powder. I'm not complaining about the coverage cause it seems to be able to conceal my pores well but for pimples and scars, it doesn't seem to have enough coverage. The longer you keep the product, the darker it oxidizes and also starts to seperates. Beautypedia seems to be giving it a very good review for the sheer and light weight formula. It probably works well for those who wants a combination of tinted moisturiser with sufficient SPF protection that gives a dewy finish.

This is an OK bb cream, I wouldnt say it's great though, it applies horribly because without powder it's extremely greasy looking but it last through the day, the coverage it's quite sheer but it evens out the skin tone, I guess it's an easy fix for running errands and not wanting to get a whole face of make up, but for the whole day I wouldn't

on 3/29/2015 11:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Yet another BB Cream riding the coattails of the Asian trend. This stuff slid around on my skin, highlighted my pores, and had less coverage than my favorite BB creams (including my HG by SKIN79). I felt like I was wearing a tinted greasy moisturizer.

As far as parabens go, don't buy into the fear mongering. Do some research before believing unsourced Yahoo articles. Parabens are naturally occurring chemicals, and they're actually a very gentle preservative. More info can be found online at The American Cancer Society and the FDA. There's also a great article titled: The Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety: Final Opinion on Parabens. Don't give a product a bad review because it contains parabens. They are not bad, just severely misunderstood.

on 1/28/2015 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not for me

Cons:

- I applied it with a brush but it went on funny and immediately went into my pores and made them stand out like the craters on the moon. I've never had this happen to me before with a foundation.
- Although it filled up my pores it didn't sink into my skin, instead just sitting on top of it and slid around. I had to pat it into place with my finger so that it would blend properly and then had to set it with my Nars translucent powder but even that didn't prevent the Exxon oil slick from appearing on my face an hour later.
- Not amazing coverage. I like sheer coverage so I can build it up if needed but I wouldn't want to put too much of this stuff on my face unless the price of oil goes up and I can get rich off it.

Pros:
- Colour matched my skin tone fairly decently and I've been having trouble lately finding a match
-Decently priced
-UVB SPF 30
-Squeeze tube

on 12/25/2014 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Is really bad for oily skin. Make you look like grease after a few minutes.