Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30
Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.1

I got this for school as I hate wearing foundation to school - i was up at 5:45 and begin my makeup at around 6 and finish at around 7, so my foundation, even with primer and powder, always goes a bit patchy around my nose and clings to any dry patches due to wearing it for so long AND it feels as if im wasting foundation. I have normal to dry skin with no problems that concealer cant fix so I thought with revlon being such a good quality drugstore brand it would be perfect. It was a little too dark but all bb creams are on be as im porcelain (revlon also only goes as light as ivory) but adapted quite well once blended. It looked nice on and I had no complaints except that it felt greasy but i love being matte and i set everything with staymatte powder so everything feels greasy to me lol! I concealed under my eyes and any spots I had (the bb cream done a great job at hiding redness) and set it all with stay matte powder. It looked really nice!! Felt nice on the skin. But I then when to school and within a couple hours it was SLIDING off my nose it looked AWFUL!! Ive tried it two or three times after and same result. Havent used it since. I used another bb cream by seventeen and the same thing happened but to be honest I uses the revlon one so long ago I cant remember what ones worse. Its spring now and my skin is changing and the foundations that usually work great for me arent sitting properly at all and im breaking out a lot considering I never really had any spots (but i am 15, near 16, so I think puberty is getting back at my face for the years its let it off easy with spots!) so I think I'll try it again soon and hopefully it will work better - i hate using heavy foundations in summer anyway so im gonna need to find something that works and fast!!

on 3/6/2016 3:05:00 PM

Not the worst BB cream in the world. Light coverage which is to be expected with a BB cream, but I find that it gets shiny extremely quickly, and that even with powder, it seems to slip off my face in a matter of hours. I wouldn't repurchase for the simple fact that there are cheaper BB creams out there with much better quality, which is a real shame as I'm in love with the revlon colourstay foundation, I was expecting to like this BB cream a lot more than I did.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Far far far too sheer for me. Gives basically no coverage, yet somehow leaves orange spots on my skin even though it's the correct colour. Smells odd, the only thing I like about this product is the packaging. Wasn't worth the money at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

When I first bought this BB cream and started using it, I was in LOVE with it. It gave me the perfect amount of coverage and it looked like nothing was on my skin. But a week into owning it, the product started separate so that there was a weird oil that would come out with the product. I continued using it thinking it would get better, but it became so bad that I had to squeeze for a minute for all the liquid to come out and eventually, the liquid became purple which is when I knew I had to toss

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I didn't like this bb cream, but i managed to finish it! It took me about 6-7 months to finish it.
I bought this from watsons immediately after it was on shelf, as i'm a curious cat! I got the shade in the middle, Light/Medium. I like the packaging as it is simple and i can get every last bit of this bb cream. The price was about $21.90 at that time, which is slightly more expensive than a drugstore bb cream but still much cheaper than high end bb creams.
I apply this bb cream on my face using my fingers and it applies smoothly on my face, did not cause any breakouts, and it matches my skin well. I don't feel like it actually sets as it was kind of oily, so i put some powder over it. I'd say it only has a light coverage, as it only slightly blurred out my pimples and pores. However, after a half an hour, my oils start to seep through and i look like a shiny grease ball. After a few more hours, the bb cream is almost completely gone from my face, leaving behind an oily mess.
After being a grease ball daily for weeks, i've discovered that a way to help in this situation is to dab my face whenever i can along the day. It helps alot even though it doesn't help with the longevity of the product.
I can see how this product would work for people with normal or dry skin, but for my oily skin it is a nono.

Well this product was pretty expensive for a bb cream, about $13. But I heard good things about it so I thought I should try it out. It smells like sunscreen but that doesn't bother me. The reason I tried out this bb cream is because reviews said it has good coverage. This stuff has absolutely no coverage. I have very light freckles on my face and every other bb cream I've used has at least covered my freckles, this didn't do anything besides leave a tint on my face. I like the dewy finish. But this product is absolutely not worth the money.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I love this product. The texture is a bit oily, but it's fine by me because i have a dry skin. It has a sheer coverage and a dewy finish, perfect if you want a "no makeup" makeup. I usually use this to school, my friends praise this product because i don't look like i'm wearing any makeup when i use it yet my skin looks smooth and even. It has high SPF and board spectrum. This product claims that it's photoready, and it's no joke! My face looks more radiant in my selfies.

The downside is after a few months, the texture becomes more oily than ever. The pigmented part and the oily part becomes separated, so i need to shake well the packaging first. When used, my dry skin looks oily and shiny, but i usually cover it with a loose powder.

on 5/15/2015 11:04:00 PM

This product is the kind of product I would use to school. It is very light and it doesn't look cakey on my skin. I have a combination skin so this product makes the dry parts of my face not dry and it makes the oily parts of my face not oily. However, this product is not long lasting so i have to reapply it every few hours and if I sweat it feels disgusting on my skin. but overall i think It is a great product and I got compliments wearing this product because it looks like i'm not using makeup at all but my face looks really smooth! It is quite hard to blend it with my fingers tho, I usually use a kabuki brush for this!

*forgive my grammar mistakes

Not for dry skin! Or oily skin for that matter. Under my eyes, near my nose, and the front of my cheeks are crazy dry. This bb cream stuck to the flakes and accentuated the dryness. Not to mention it separated on my mildly oily forehead and somehow disappeared on my forehead and nose. It left me looking like a hot mess. But if you have normal skin and don't need something to last long, it did have fairly good coverage and the squeeze tube is nice.

The first thing I noticed about this product was the pungent smell of sunscreen. The color was a bit too tan for my skin, but that's because I'm not tan yet! I'll stay away from this product until I am tan, but I'm hoping my skin will match up with it!

It seems to offer medium to full coverage, and does a decent job blurring out my pores.