Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser

3.9

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Betaine, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

on 8/10/2017 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is honestly better than the liz earle cleanse and polish imo. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and fresh. I just cant seem to put it down!

on 3/21/2017 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Clearly the packaging of this product is similar to the Liz Earl Cleanser but at a fraction of the price. This is the first time that I have used this product and can say that I would repurchase when it runs out. I use it 2/3 times a week and find that it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean after use. It has a thick but creamy consistence which doesn't bother me and I feel the thicker the consistency the more I feel the product works. It comes with a muslin cloth with works ok with the cleanser however I prefer to use a normal flannel. It has a slight smell to it but it has not irritated my skin (I have sensitive skin). I find that it takes off excess makeup and my skin feels fresh and clean after use. Overall I love this product, only thing I might change is the packaging, perhaps it could be better with a pump applicator.
I have a video review on this product here:

on 5/21/2016 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this stuff! It isn't an oily, balm cleanser like many "hot cloth" type cleansers- more creamy and lighter. And I prefer to take it off with an ordinary flannel instead of the slightly crappy muslin included in the pack. I quite like the smell- fresh, although maybe a little on the chemical side. But it takes all ur make up off well, and leaves my combo skin clean, soft and comfortable. I think it is a really excellent budget cleanser (and I am a bit of a cleanser addict!) -I would recommend.

With its pale green packaging, this is unashamedly Superdrug’s answer to Liz Earle’s hot cloth cleanser! I must admit that I really don’t enjoy the scent as much as the Liz Earle version as it has more than a suggestion of shoe polish in my opinion! (hence one lippy deducted). However, the texture is very similar and for the price you really can’t go wrong if you are a fan of exfoliation with a muslin cloth which Superdrug also includes.

on 6/21/2016 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After using Liz Earl C&P I thought no product would match it..... until I found this. It's so much more creamy then Liz Earl and leaves my face nice and clean. Love it so much I have tried the whole range. My face is in the best condition ever that now I am able to just wear a BB cream in the day as I don't need heavy foundation. For the price its definitely worth a try! x

on 7/17/2015 4:37:00 PM

As a true follower of Liz Earle c&p I was keen to try this and didn't expect much as nothing could compare to my beloved Liz E! I was pleasantly surprised! The packaging is a lot more flimsy and cheaper looking but the product was really good. I used it exactly how I would the c&p even though it says to apply to a wet face, I applied it dry. Every trace of make up was gone, and the Muslin cloth was actually really nice, I preferred it a bit more coarse than the actual Liz E one. The product is thick and creamy and feels lovely on your skin and smells lovely. It's missing the eucalyptus but to me that's a good thing. The only niggle is that it's not as moisturising as the c&p but I got a moisturiser from the same range and both came to 5.99, not bad at all! I will continue to use this daily and keep my Liz E for once a week luxury treatment. All in all I'm very happy with this alternative and it's unbelievable quality for the price. I'd recommend!!

on 6/29/2014 1:57:00 PM

Read all the glowing reports and thought I'd give it a go - plus it was on offer at 2.99.

All I can say is that it's a 'medium OK' as although it cleanses the skin, you still need to use an eyemakeup remover to get rid of mascara/dark pigment eyeshadow/liner.

Overall average, so I'm still searching for the one great wash-off cleanser.

on 4/13/2015 1:34:00 PM

Love this stuff!!

My lovely auntie bought me some, as part of a present package, this Christmas past, and although I've never been into cream cleansers for everyday use, and have always had an aversion to 'face flannels', I'm now addicted!

I had tried the Liz Earle hot cloth package that everyone raves about and it just didn't work for me but this stuff is amazing.

I'm using it in conjunction with a Superdrug moisturiser that I'm just about to review and - at 45 - my skin has probably never looked so good - more on the moisturiser review!

I loved the smell of the Radiant hot cloth cleanser at first sniff, then kind of went off it because I'm extremely averse to the smell of eugenol and I did wonder if this had some in it, but I got over that and I always want to have some of this stuff in my bathroom.
I lost the muslin cloth - I think our kitten might have nabbed it and hid it somewhere! - but a normal white face flannel is doing a very good job with this cleanser and I run it under v. hot water and get a little bit of a steam in as well.

Who needs to pay for 'facials', eh?!

xx

ps. I use this method every morning to 'wash my face' - rather than as a makeup remover. The odd time I wear makeup, I use a 'micellar' or bottle cream cleanser then rinse, or babywipes then rinse, to take that off.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've used this for a while and it is very good. It smells great first of all. It's very creamy and at first I thought it would clog my pores but it hasn't. I do still get spots but only when it's the time of the month. It's a lovely and very cheap product and I will definitely repurchase.

I bought this product when I was looking for a cheaper alternative to Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - and for me, this actually beats Liz Earle hands-own.

It has a nice thick, spreadable texture that feels soft and calming on the skin, and does a fantastic job of removing make-up, including heavy eye make-up and full foundation. It comes with a cloth, which is always handy, and buffs off nicely and cleanly with the cloth, without leaving any oily residue.

I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin, and this cleanser really does 'brighten' as it promises and has helped to reduce my acne as well as clearing/preventing blackheads. It's gentle, too - some brightening products can be harsh and over-exfoliating on the skin but not this one. Easily as good a cleanser three times the price - it's become a real favourite with me.