MISSHA Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule

MISSHA Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule
Skin79 Serum

4.2

Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycereth-26, Juniperus Chinensis Xylem Extract, Sorbus Commixta Extract, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ceteth-3, Ceteth-5, PEG-5 Rapeseed Sterol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sea Water, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Ethyl Hexanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Polysorbate 20. Cyclomethicone, Grifola Frondosa (Maitake) Mycelium Ferment Filtrate Extract, Ophioglossum Vulgatum Extract, Carbomer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Yeast Ferment Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acacia Arabica Stem Bark Extract, Adenosine, Dimethiconol, Xanthan Gum, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Octyldodecanol, Cyclomethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Dextrin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Manilkara Multinervis Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crosspolymer, Macadamia Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Retinol, Cholesterol, Beta-Sitosterol, Lecithin, Panthenol, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Ubiquinone, Cetyl Phosphate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Biotin

Love this serum! It has alleviated my redness, and made my skin soft and brighter. On my third bottle and will continue to use.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

So, I read this was a dupe for Estee Lauder's night serum but at a much more reasonable price. I've already tried Missha's Time Revolution Intensive Essence and was impressed by the overall product. I was able to pick this up at Target (though I don't recall if they still carry it).
My first impressions was the packaging was simple but pretty, the dropper worked effectively and the opaque bottle helps prevent breakdown of the ampoule. I usually use this after double cleansing and the essence but before oils or thicker serums (as prescribed by the Korean skincare method).
The fluid is a light amber color and it does feel sticky immediately upon contact, but it is easily to rub in and feels really nice on the skin. I use it on my face, decolletage and hands. The amount is generous as well!
I can't use it on active breakouts because it is so hydrating that I feel it feeds the oil production, but if I skip this step, I can tell by looking at my skin, it doesn't have the same hydrated, plump look. I've been using it at least 3-4x a week for nearly 3 months without any major issues.

I would definitely repurchase this. According to Amazon:
The Ampoule energizes, repairs, and restores elasticity. It also provides wrinkle repairing and whitening benefits. Contains Fermented Bifida, Lactobacillus, and Lacto coccus for improved, healthier skin. Bifida Ferment strengthens skin's barrier to prevent damage from harmful environmental factors. Lactobacillus Ferment contains Peptide and Vitamin B12 for improved, healthy skin condition. Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate has protective and antioxidant properties to moisturize and improve skin barrier.

on 1/17/2017 12:56:00 AM

this product is an HG serum for me. i'm on my 3rd bottle now and loving it. It really brightened up my complexion and evened out my skin tone. Packaging is great too. I know its $50 on the Missha site but i usually buy it during their Black Friday Sale so its 40% off. I think it's a great deal considering how effective this product is.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

i use this after i cleanse (twice), tone, essence, night repair, retinol, moisturizer. sometimes i switch it up with another ampoule just for a variety. i have sensitive skin and this does not break me out.

on 9/18/2016 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this ampoule, but it's not a HG item. I love everything about using it--dark glass packaging with a dropper, no discernible fragrance, smooths right into skin without feeling sticky or heavy. I went through 2 bottles of it and wanted to see if I saw any difference without it...and I really didn't. My skin had improved DRASTICALLY since I started using it (and I'd started doing Korean 10-Step Routine) but it didn't look any worse when I started using a different serum instead. Bottom line, it's an excellent serum and one of my favorites but there are other serums out there I like just as much. I would buy again.

on 5/3/2017 6:22:00 PM

I love this ever since I incorporated it in my skin care routine. The smell is actually nice and it feels velvety when applied. I've only been using it for two months and it help me with my breakouts along with the first treatment essence.

on 5/2/2016 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm totally digging this Night Repair but the main reason I wanted to review is because it says you can also use this during the day, which I was pretty skeptical about. I tried this two days, once with my Revlon Colorstay and then with IT Cosmetics cc+ cream. I never got oily either time, even in my t-zone! Very surprised by that, although the ampoule doesn't make me super oily looking at night either, but I was curious about wear throughout the day. No problems whatsoever though in looks. However I won't wear this in the day again because it just ended up FEELING heavy on my face, and mask-like as if my skin couldn't breathe. When I touched my face I couldn't feel any stickiness or oiliness but the feeling was just too much. I think it's worth a try though to wear it during the day to see how it works for you and how it feels, because it looks fantastic!

on 4/21/2016 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Used for two days before the 'cones caught up to me; gave me a nice little cluster of acne on the side of my face. Luckily I got samples instead of the full size. If cones aren't a problem for you though, definitely give this a try. My skin looked dewy and youthful the two days I was able to use it.

on 11/8/2015 10:24:00 AM

I like this product but I do not love it . The only problem I have with it is that it stays on my skin and does not really sink in. I am not crazy about the sticky residue that it leaves behind as well. I have noticed that with continued usage my skin became more dewy and it diminished some brown spots and evened out some minior discoloration. I use it under retinol cream along with first treatment essence and first treatment toner that I both love!

on 7/8/2016 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the 10 ml bottled version of this rather than the big bottle as I was concerned that it may caused me acne. I was also intimidated by the long list of ingredients. The reason for buying this is because I want to slow down my ageing. Upon application on the skin, there was slight stickiness which went away after roughly 10 minutes. I assumed my skin has absorbed the product. After two days, my skin became more hydrated, smoother and brighter (I only use this at night). So far this product has not broke me out or caused irritation. This ampoule is fast becoming my HG. My skin loves it!