MISSHA Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule

MISSHA  Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule
Skin79 Serum

4.1

Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycereth-26, Juniperus Chinensis Xylem Extract, Sorbus Commixta Extract, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ceteth-3, Ceteth-5, PEG-5 Rapeseed Sterol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sea Water, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Ethyl Hexanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Polysorbate 20. Cyclomethicone, Grifola Frondosa (Maitake) Mycelium Ferment Filtrate Extract, Ophioglossum Vulgatum Extract, Carbomer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Yeast Ferment Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acacia Arabica Stem Bark Extract, Adenosine, Dimethiconol, Xanthan Gum, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Octyldodecanol, Cyclomethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Dextrin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Manilkara Multinervis Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crosspolymer, Macadamia Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Retinol, Cholesterol, Beta-Sitosterol, Lecithin, Panthenol, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Ubiquinone, Cetyl Phosphate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Biotin

on 1/17/2017 12:56:00 AM

this product is an HG serum for me. i'm on my 3rd bottle now and loving it. It really brightened up my complexion and evened out my skin tone. Packaging is great too. I know its $50 on the Missha site but i usually buy it during their Black Friday Sale so its 40% off. I think it's a great deal considering how effective this product is.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

i use this after i cleanse (twice), tone, essence, night repair, retinol, moisturizer. sometimes i switch it up with another ampoule just for a variety. i have sensitive skin and this does not break me out.

on 9/18/2016 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this ampoule, but it's not a HG item. I love everything about using it--dark glass packaging with a dropper, no discernible fragrance, smooths right into skin without feeling sticky or heavy. I went through 2 bottles of it and wanted to see if I saw any difference without it...and I really didn't. My skin had improved DRASTICALLY since I started using it (and I'd started doing Korean 10-Step Routine) but it didn't look any worse when I started using a different serum instead. Bottom line, it's an excellent serum and one of my favorites but there are other serums out there I like just as much. I would buy again.

on 7/8/2016 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the 10 ml bottled version of this rather than the big bottle as I was concerned that it may caused me acne. I was also intimidated by the long list of ingredients. The reason for buying this is because I want to slow down my ageing. Upon application on the skin, there was slight stickiness which went away after roughly 10 minutes. I assumed my skin has absorbed the product. After two days, my skin became more hydrated, smoother and brighter (I only use this at night). So far this product has not broke me out or caused irritation. This ampoule is fast becoming my HG. My skin loves it!

on 5/2/2016 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm totally digging this Night Repair but the main reason I wanted to review is because it says you can also use this during the day, which I was pretty skeptical about. I tried this two days, once with my Revlon Colorstay and then with IT Cosmetics cc+ cream. I never got oily either time, even in my t-zone! Very surprised by that, although the ampoule doesn't make me super oily looking at night either, but I was curious about wear throughout the day. No problems whatsoever though in looks. However I won't wear this in the day again because it just ended up FEELING heavy on my face, and mask-like as if my skin couldn't breathe. When I touched my face I couldn't feel any stickiness or oiliness but the feeling was just too much. I think it's worth a try though to wear it during the day to see how it works for you and how it feels, because it looks fantastic!

on 4/21/2016 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Used for two days before the 'cones caught up to me; gave me a nice little cluster of acne on the side of my face. Luckily I got samples instead of the full size. If cones aren't a problem for you though, definitely give this a try. My skin looked dewy and youthful the two days I was able to use it.

on 11/8/2015 10:24:00 AM

I like this product but I do not love it . The only problem I have with it is that it stays on my skin and does not really sink in. I am not crazy about the sticky residue that it leaves behind as well. I have noticed that with continued usage my skin became more dewy and it diminished some brown spots and evened out some minior discoloration. I use it under retinol cream along with first treatment essence and first treatment toner that I both love!

I bought a 10 ml sample of this off Ebay last year. It lasted me about 3 weeks. Because it contains retinol, I stopped using it when I ran out and went back to using retin a instead.

My skin looked and felt much better when I was using the Missha. Retin a never helped with redness, melasma or age spots. All retin a ever seemed to do was make my pores look smaller and my skin look a bit firmer. It never made any difference to my age spots, and it actually made my melasma look worse due to irritation. My skin doesn't handle exfoliation all that well and using retin a was always juggling act without the fantastic results that other people often report.

I went back to using this about a week ago, and my skin is already looking better. Less diffuse redness, just calmer and clearer all over, with a bit of a bounce and resilience that one loses as one gets older.

One lippie off for packaging. As it contains retinol, I would prefer a pump bottle that didn't have to be opened with every use. One lippie off for having to purchase it online, but still a definite repurchase.

on 5/5/2015 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

First up, the ingredients list is intimidatingly long. There's a lot in there I don't recognise but it the plus side is this is an all-in-one solution if you're looking for products with anti-aging ingredients like retinol, brightening like niacinamide, and herbs. This stuff is totally packed full of antioxidants and moisturisers while being low comedogenic making it accessible for people with acne prone skin. The results are amazing. My skin has dramatically improved with its ability to retain moisture, and when I use it at night I wake up to beautifully soft, smooth skin. I'm 29 so starting to develop wrinkles but feel this is a great preventative as my skin looks brighter and healthier, therefore younger. The packaging is so classy and the dropper makes it easy to dispense products onto fingers. I pat it on and it feel sticky at first but after 5 mins it's absorbed and already my skin texture feels improved. I've forgotten to moisturise some nights and my usually parched skin is still hydrated and soft in the morning, so oilier types could get away with using this step alone for hydration. Apart from the amazing results, it's so convenient to have all of these helpful ingredients in one bottle, minimising the risks of using too many products and doing more harm than good. I love everything about this formula and will continue to repurchase despite the often steep price.

on 4/14/2015 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I’ve been using the upgrade version of this ampoule (the smaller size 40ml) and I am very pleased with my purchase. Nothing to complain about it, it worth the hype! This ampoule is not thick as the Estee Lauder and absorb into my skin very well. Since using this ampoule, my skin becomes so smooth and soft, well hydrated, and I think it has a lot of antioxidant ingredients which will be benefits in long term. I will purchase the full bottle when I finish this trial size. I also love Estee Lauder, but my salary cannot afford it. I did try the sample size of Estee and also very pleased. Don’t compare the two products because Estee is on another level up. I use Estee lauder serum when my skin does need to be stronger and healthier after a break out or tiresome day, it does repair my skin which Missha ampoule cannot do.