Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Thierry Mugler  Alien Essence Absolue
Alien Essence Absolue

This perfume smells so divine and I really love it. I purchased this before I got Alien because I love vanilla and this mixed with the Jasmine plus the incense, orris root, myrrh, and white Amber creates such a lovely scent. I like to wear this at night during the colder months. I think this smells so good in cold weather. I also like to wear this at night or to special occasions. I love Mugler fragrances because they are so strong, unique, and, they last on me for hours with a very heavy sillage. A little really goes a long way with this as well. I would buy the refill of this any day, but I still have so much since you only need a few tiny sprays. Seriously one great scent. Love!

Side note: Also I've layered this with Alien and find the two together to be so lovely. :)

I REALLY didn't need another perfume. My collection stands at over 30 which I'm aware is ridiculous! But seeing my original Alien ran out, I decided I would see how this one compared. Upon trying at a department store I was in LOVE. Alien could be a little unwearable at times even though I adored it, this is its more wearable sister. First spray is Alien but slightly warmer, very shortly after though a beautiful vanilla note starts to appear and it is so delicious! Bottle suits it perfectly, its warm vanilla sunny goodness but still retains some uniqueness, paying homage to the original. Only thing is I wish it had more sillage and a bit better lasting power (on my skin anyway), but its just gorgeous - a must try!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my absolute all-time favorite fragrance. I fell completely in love with it upon first sniff and haven't looked back.

Thierry Mugler fragrances are a bit on the expensive side but they last and last on the skin. Whenever I wear this, I put it on around 6am and it will last all the way through the day. If you wear something close to the skin (like a scarf), you will be able to smell this on it when wearing it again, even days later. I think this is a good thing. When you're spending so much on a fragrance, you want it to be worth the cost.

The smell of this is almost indescribably delicious. It reminds me of melting chocolate, of rich warm amber and just a touch of jasmine. This scent is like being wrapped in a warm, soft, luxurious blanket on a cold day. There's just something so comforting about it that I can't quite place my finger on. Sniff after sniff, the gorgeous, rich scent doesn't become cloying. It's not overly sweet, it's just deep and sexy and so inviting.

Popular Fragrances