Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue

Alien Essence Absolue

4.5

on 9/2/2017 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Be still my beating heart
Love
Love love this perfume
To me Thierry is a genius ... he developed perhaps the most talked about perfume that has ever been invented for good and bad reasons ...
Angel .. I love it when used sparingly .. it is heavenly .. and this is I think maybe my holy grail that I've been looking for ... 15 years along with Angel of course .. I don't like the "normal" Alien .. just too strong for me although I love smelling on others .. but this ... ooohhhhh ... gorgeous .. adorable ...special
😘😘😘 Thank
You Mr Mugler

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is one of the most beautiful bottles I've ever seen. If you need convincing, wrap your hands around its voluptuous rear end. It's heavy and petal-leasing, like ripe glass forbidden fruit.
Scent-wise, the main note I get in this is the same tobacco that's in Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille. There are two scents I have found this note in, other than the sugar daddy himself, the other being Viktor & Rolf's Spicebomb. The backdrop of this glorious main star is the purple, pulpy powderiness of Dior's Poison. It shouldn't work, but everything melds together very well.
This is not a wallflower scent. It's a big, buxom BOOM scent. The trail you leave is a fruity, woody, cigaretty jasmine. Impressive.

Popular Fragrances