Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue

3.3

on 2/20/2018 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Everything about this scent is marvelous.
All the notes are present.

From the sensuality of the smoky scent to the warmth of the balsamic , amber and vanilla..this perfume is unique.

The bottle resembles the shape of a woman's genitalia. Which many have complained about. Is it fair for such a gem, to be judged by its appearance? Perhaps mr. Muggler created this "essence absolue" after inhaling the true scent of an intoxicating female alien and designed this bottle after witnessing a rare rosebud waiting to be plucked..

on 7/24/2017 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Another sweet fragrance... Very Sweet Candy bubblegum cordial lollipop Tabu fragrance ... Some of the things it reminds me of

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I seem to be in the minority here, but I strongly dislike this fragrance. It smelled promising from the bottle, but on my skin it was a different story. Perhaps it is because I gravitate towards gourmand scents, I don't like amber, or it just doesn't work with my body chemistry. Luckily, I only tried this on at Macy's and I didn't purchase it. I remember being in a mad rush to get home and wash it off my arm. I prefer the original Alien by miles. I will not purchase.

Popular Fragrances