Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue

Filtered by hair type : Other
Thierry Mugler  Alien Essence Absolue
Alien Essence Absolue

3.8

A little too heavy & strong. This is coming from some who wears angel, youth dew & No. 5 on a reg basis. I sent this back to get another bottle of reg Alien. This wasn’t sweet enough it was kind of bitter maybe I had an old bottle I got mine on eBay. In retrospect i kind of wish I’d kept it but it was $20 that’d be laying around never used. I paid $30 for alien I think it’s money better spent! I love Alien just not this as much. I get a lavendar vibe off it I hate lavendar I find it bitter & sour. TM is a scent genius. But he’s not Jacque polger!

on 7/24/2017 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Another sweet fragrance... Very Sweet Candy bubblegum cordial lollipop Tabu fragrance ... Some of the things it reminds me of

on 12/20/2013 3:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Alien Essence Absolue is a divine fragrance with a sexy vibe. It is not as in your face as Alien in the purple bottle but it is not a fragrance that can easily go unnoticed. I get Amber, Vanilla, Oud and Sultry Spice. The longevity is decent and the sillage is on point. Long after everyone else smells this on me I can smell myself wrapped in this fragrance almost like it is my sexy dirty little secret.
The bottle is perfection.
For reference I own, wear and adore Alien, Alien Taste of Fragrance, Angel and Womanity.

on 12/14/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Gorgeous Alien (rounded jasmine) with Hypnotic Poison
but smells divine on the skin unlike either.
Massive sillage and longevity!!

If you love Poeme then you need to try this - Alien Essence Absolue is what i wanted Poeme to be both as a scent and on my skin.

By the way i am unable to tolerate and cannot stand the original Alien and am not a fan of jasmine but Alien Essence Absolue an exception!

Popular Fragrances