Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue

Alien Essence Absolue

4.8

on 9/2/2017 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Be still my beating heart
Love
Love love this perfume
To me Thierry is a genius ... he developed perhaps the most talked about perfume that has ever been invented for good and bad reasons ...
Angel .. I love it when used sparingly .. it is heavenly .. and this is I think maybe my holy grail that I've been looking for ... 15 years along with Angel of course .. I don't like the "normal" Alien .. just too strong for me although I love smelling on others .. but this ... ooohhhhh ... gorgeous .. adorable ...special
😘😘😘 Thank
You Mr Mugler

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my god, if you love vanilla based fragrances, one whiff of this and you will become OBSESSED with it, It's intoxicating. I was sprayed by one of those perfume chuggers in Selfridges and I had to go back the next day and buy it. My only gripe after going through a couple of bottles is that the perfume oils seem to erode and clog the nozzle over time, and it stops working properly but you can get replacement nozzles and bottle tops in store for free.

This is my favourite perfume of all time - nothing comes close, except perhaps Lancome Hypnose but that is a very light and safe version and nowhere near as chocolatey and heady.

on 3/21/2014 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

omg. I love this fragrance. beautiful. not as strong as alien. I layer it with vanilla oil to make it sweeter. my new favorite. Will buy over and over.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my absolute all-time favorite fragrance. I fell completely in love with it upon first sniff and haven't looked back.

Thierry Mugler fragrances are a bit on the expensive side but they last and last on the skin. Whenever I wear this, I put it on around 6am and it will last all the way through the day. If you wear something close to the skin (like a scarf), you will be able to smell this on it when wearing it again, even days later. I think this is a good thing. When you're spending so much on a fragrance, you want it to be worth the cost.

The smell of this is almost indescribably delicious. It reminds me of melting chocolate, of rich warm amber and just a touch of jasmine. This scent is like being wrapped in a warm, soft, luxurious blanket on a cold day. There's just something so comforting about it that I can't quite place my finger on. Sniff after sniff, the gorgeous, rich scent doesn't become cloying. It's not overly sweet, it's just deep and sexy and so inviting.

Popular Fragrances