Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue

Filtered by skin type : Other
Thierry Mugler  Alien Essence Absolue
Alien Essence Absolue

4.5

A lot of people that absolutely hate at the original Alien LOVE this flanker . I personally love the original. But it is more 'in your face' than this one . Alien is the gorgeous & confident social butterfly older sister , and Essence Absolue is the shy , yet sweet and beautiful little sister. It smells so much like the original Alien when it's first sprayed , but it dries down so amazingly into a lovely vanilla suede cashmerean , softer scent . The solar accord element that is utilized in the Alien line of fragrances is very apparent . I had no idea what the hell solar accord was until I researched it . It seems to be the same ingredient that's used in sunscreens . But imagine the best smelling sunscreen ever .. I think the solar accord is used because it evokes some of your best memories . Whenever your mom or dad put sunscreen on you as a child , you were going to do something fun ... Most likely . The sunshine increases Vitamin D and subsequently , dopamine , in the brain . The feel good hormone. The hormone of wellbeing . And still as an adult , we put on sunscreen usually when we are going out to the beach or the lake .. Or just gardening . It's a brilliant concept . The solar scent is stronger in the original Alien rather than this scent . I sprayed this an hour ago... And it's still drying down and changing . Imagine Alien wrapped up in a 100% cashmere blanket . It really is gorgeous !!! It's strong .. But not overpowering . Some perfumes I can spray all over myself , like 7 sprays and it's still not too strong ... But two sprays of this will last all day long . I would compare it to the strength of a Chanel Coco perfume . But honestly , if you don't like Alien at ALL ... I just don't see how you'd like this one . But if you love Alien or just like Alien ... Go buy this !!!!!!!

on 12/19/2013 8:37:00 PM

Smooth rich root beer... No trace of Play-Doh. This does not smell as purple to me as much as the other Aliens I have tried. I find this much more wearable than Hypnotic Poison.

Popular Fragrances