Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue

Alien Essence Absolue

on 2/20/2018 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Everything about this scent is marvelous.
All the notes are present.

From the sensuality of the smoky scent to the warmth of the balsamic , amber and vanilla..this perfume is unique.

The bottle resembles the shape of a woman's genitalia. Which many have complained about. Is it fair for such a gem, to be judged by its appearance? Perhaps mr. Muggler created this "essence absolue" after inhaling the true scent of an intoxicating female alien and designed this bottle after witnessing a rare rosebud waiting to be plucked..

A lot of people that absolutely hate at the original Alien LOVE this flanker . I personally love the original. But it is more 'in your face' than this one . Alien is the gorgeous & confident social butterfly older sister , and Essence Absolue is the shy , yet sweet and beautiful little sister. It smells so much like the original Alien when it's first sprayed , but it dries down so amazingly into a lovely vanilla suede cashmerean , softer scent . The solar accord element that is utilized in the Alien line of fragrances is very apparent . I had no idea what the hell solar accord was until I researched it . It seems to be the same ingredient that's used in sunscreens . But imagine the best smelling sunscreen ever .. I think the solar accord is used because it evokes some of your best memories . Whenever your mom or dad put sunscreen on you as a child , you were going to do something fun ... Most likely . The sunshine increases Vitamin D and subsequently , dopamine , in the brain . The feel good hormone. The hormone of wellbeing . And still as an adult , we put on sunscreen usually when we are going out to the beach or the lake .. Or just gardening . It's a brilliant concept . The solar scent is stronger in the original Alien rather than this scent . I sprayed this an hour ago... And it's still drying down and changing . Imagine Alien wrapped up in a 100% cashmere blanket . It really is gorgeous !!! It's strong .. But not overpowering . Some perfumes I can spray all over myself , like 7 sprays and it's still not too strong ... But two sprays of this will last all day long . I would compare it to the strength of a Chanel Coco perfume . But honestly , if you don't like Alien at ALL ... I just don't see how you'd like this one . But if you love Alien or just like Alien ... Go buy this !!!!!!!

This is one of my top favorites perfumes ever! I absolutely love it.
To me it smells like a creamy, sophisticated, delicious, sweet ice cream.
Is my favorite Alien for sure. I will definitely buy it again.