Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

Dec/09/2018

Love itttt :)

I bought my second batch. Price is reasonable since it lasts for me. ( only wear makeup occasionally ) I use it as a eyeshadow, highlighter for cheeks,brow bone and a eyeshadow base. If you have the “taupe shade” and “bad to the bronze” it can be used as a subtle contour to some people. lasting power is great (I have oily lids for some reason )

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Apr/12/2018

I'm shocked at these reviews. I LOVE this color and have been repurchasing it repeatedly for a couple of years! It lasts all day long. Never creases or fades away. It also makes any regular powder eye shadow that you apply overtop of it (for contouring, etc.) last all day, even if it's a cheap powder shadow. I would be so disappointed if they stopped making this!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (149 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

2.0

Nov/22/2017

Barely Branded is a pretty, shimmering champagne color that unfortunately disappears on my light-medium, yellow NC20-NC25 coloring. Although it calls itself “24hr,” it does crease on my very oily skin. I’ll be returning this one. If there’s a more pigmented color in this line that is less prone to creasing, I’d be interested in trying it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EyesBlack

Oct/11/2017

This shade is a very light beigish-goldeny, metallic color, that I don't really care for personally. In the jar, (before I actually opened it), it looks like an everyday, super wearable type of color, but in person, I just don't care for the very metallic undertone it has to it. It is not my cup of tea, but, if you are are okay with having, very shiny metallic eyeshadow on, then go for …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (970 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Sep/19/2017

I have several of the Maybelline Color Tattoos and like most of them but this one did not work for me. Even with a primer, it would crease and only last a little while. The consistency was difficult to work with. It didn't go on smoothly. I ended up chucking it as there are many better options for this type of product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Feb/11/2017

this is soooo pachy other then that its fantastic but you cant put other shadows over it, it lasts all day and is very pigmented so i think the other shades would be really good but this one is not one you should buy

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2.0

Feb/04/2017

This looks so dry and patchy on my lids. It really accentuates every line. I've tried it many different ways with eye cream, eyelid primer, nothing and all and none of it gives a good application. It calls itself a metal but it's not even close. The Essence 2 in 1 Eyeshadow and Liner pencils are far superior.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (259 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Nov/04/2016

These Color Tattoos are boooooommmmmbbbbb. They are among the most reliable, high-quality drugstore products for sure. I own three of these, and after the first one I was confident the next two would be the Real McCoy, and I haven't been disappointed. These aren't kids' makeup; they have no chunky glitter and they blend out to the most divine shimmery goodness.

This …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (274 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

Aug/20/2016

This is a light champagne color and gives a nice brightening wash to my lids. I prefer to use this as a base as others have. It doesn't last too long on my oily lids as much as I want it to, however it can blended easily with my fingers and applied a little at a time. There are definitely other colors I like better than this one.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Jul/01/2016

Bought this with the intention of using it as a base color OR by itself on days when I need just an extra pop to my eyes... with that said, I did not like this product. But let me say - the color is gorgeous and I personally feel like it has the right amount of gold coloring to it. It fails in application. It applies very, very patchy and rough (even if I apply a primer beforehand). Right out of …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm