Maybelline New York Eyestudio ColorTattoo Metal 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow - Barely Branded

Love itttt :)

I bought my second batch. Price is reasonable since it lasts for me. ( only wear makeup occasionally ) I use it as a eyeshadow, highlighter for cheeks,brow bone and a eyeshadow base. If you have the “taupe shade” and “bad to the bronze” it can be used as a subtle contour to some people. lasting power is great (I have oily lids for some reason )

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm shocked at these reviews. I LOVE this color and have been repurchasing it repeatedly for a couple of years! It lasts all day long. Never creases or fades away. It also makes any regular powder eye shadow that you apply overtop of it (for contouring, etc.) last all day, even if it's a cheap powder shadow. I would be so disappointed if they stopped making this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Barely Branded is a pretty, shimmering champagne color that unfortunately disappears on my light-medium, yellow NC20-NC25 coloring. Although it calls itself “24hr,” it does crease on my very oily skin. I’ll be returning this one. If there’s a more pigmented color in this line that is less prone to creasing, I’d be interested in trying it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This shade is a very light beigish-goldeny, metallic color, that I don't really care for personally. In the jar, (before I actually opened it), it looks like an everyday, super wearable type of color, but in person, I just don't care for the very metallic undertone it has to it. It is not my cup of tea, but, if you are are okay with having, very shiny metallic eyeshadow on, then go for it!

I definitely don't plan on re-purchasing this shade ever again. As, I much prefer the Creamy Beige shade a whole lot better overall.

I have several of the Maybelline Color Tattoos and like most of them but this one did not work for me. Even with a primer, it would crease and only last a little while. The consistency was difficult to work with. It didn't go on smoothly. I ended up chucking it as there are many better options for this type of product.

I hated this one! I like Maybelline's Color Tattoos, but this one looks terrible on me. Barely Branded, a neutral golden beige, is just chalky and weird and unflattering on my lids. I prefer Bold Gold. But ymmv, of course.

And no staying power whatsoever. This one faded and creased terribly on me, and only after a couple of hours.

It was a letdown overall and I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

this is soooo pachy other then that its fantastic but you cant put other shadows over it, it lasts all day and is very pigmented so i think the other shades would be really good but this one is not one you should buy

This looks so dry and patchy on my lids. It really accentuates every line. I've tried it many different ways with eye cream, eyelid primer, nothing and all and none of it gives a good application. It calls itself a metal but it's not even close. The Essence 2 in 1 Eyeshadow and Liner pencils are far superior.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

These Color Tattoos are boooooommmmmbbbbb. They are among the most reliable, high-quality drugstore products for sure. I own three of these, and after the first one I was confident the next two would be the Real McCoy, and I haven't been disappointed. These aren't kids' makeup; they have no chunky glitter and they blend out to the most divine shimmery goodness.

This shade is the your traditional go-to pale golden champagne. These can be worn alone or as an eyeshadow base to amp up your pigment game. I love this as a wash all over the lid with a bit of some shimmery powder eyeshadow on top, although this particular shade would look great as a browbone highlight too.

These last a healthy amount of time and DO NOT CREASE. Like seriously, even without a primer this was good to go. It goes without saying that if you're looking for a good cream eyeshadow- and personally, I've never even been a fan- this is the first place to look!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a light champagne color and gives a nice brightening wash to my lids. I prefer to use this as a base as others have. It doesn't last too long on my oily lids as much as I want it to, however it can blended easily with my fingers and applied a little at a time. There are definitely other colors I like better than this one.