Maybelline Color Tattoo - Barely Branded

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This shade is a very light beigish-goldeny, metallic color, that I don't really care for personally. In the jar, (before I actually opened it), it looks like an everyday, super wearable type of color, but in person, I just don't care for the very metallic undertone it has to it. It is not my cup of tea, but, if you are are okay with having, very shiny metallic eyeshadow on, then go for it!

I definitely don't plan on re-purchasing this shade ever again. As, I much prefer the Creamy Beige shade a whole lot better overall.

I have several of the Maybelline Color Tattoos and like most of them but this one did not work for me. Even with a primer, it would crease and only last a little while. The consistency was difficult to work with. It didn't go on smoothly. I ended up chucking it as there are many better options for this type of product.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This looks so dry and patchy on my lids. It really accentuates every line. I've tried it many different ways with eye cream, eyelid primer, nothing and all and none of it gives a good application. It calls itself a metal but it's not even close. The Essence 2 in 1 Eyeshadow and Liner pencils are far superior.

I hated this one! I like Maybelline's Color Tattoos, but this one looks terrible on me. Barely Branded, a neutral golden beige, is just chalky and weird and unflattering on my lids. I prefer Bold Gold. But ymmv, of course.

And no staying power whatsoever. This one faded and creased terribly on me, and only after a couple of hours.

It was a letdown overall and I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

this is soooo pachy other then that its fantastic but you cant put other shadows over it, it lasts all day and is very pigmented so i think the other shades would be really good but this one is not one you should buy

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

These Color Tattoos are boooooommmmmbbbbb. They are among the most reliable, high-quality drugstore products for sure. I own three of these, and after the first one I was confident the next two would be the Real McCoy, and I haven't been disappointed. These aren't kids' makeup; they have no chunky glitter and they blend out to the most divine shimmery goodness.

This shade is the your traditional go-to pale golden champagne. These can be worn alone or as an eyeshadow base to amp up your pigment game. I love this as a wash all over the lid with a bit of some shimmery powder eyeshadow on top, although this particular shade would look great as a browbone highlight too.

These last a healthy amount of time and DO NOT CREASE. Like seriously, even without a primer this was good to go. It goes without saying that if you're looking for a good cream eyeshadow- and personally, I've never even been a fan- this is the first place to look!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a light champagne color and gives a nice brightening wash to my lids. I prefer to use this as a base as others have. It doesn't last too long on my oily lids as much as I want it to, however it can blended easily with my fingers and applied a little at a time. There are definitely other colors I like better than this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

70 barely branded is a light champage with a metallic/frosty finish.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this product. Rarely do I like something enough to use it everyday and repurchase it multiple times, but this product definitely is my holy grail. It is critical to my everyday eye look, I use this as my base, brown shadow in my crease, black gel liner for a simple cat eye and a highlighter shade under my brow. This shade pulls it all together as it is a creamy, light champagne with a touch of shimmer that offsets all the other colors allowing them to "pop". I do not find it hard to apply with my Ecotools Highlighting eye brush, the short relatively firm bristles pick up the product nicely and if applied with a downward motion (brow bone to eyelashes) it goes on smooth. I also apply it with my finger if I care less about being precise that day and want a more sheer application as fingers don't allow you to apply as much without it looking patchy. I always use primer, and I don't notice it creasing at all. My only warning would be that it dries relatively quickly, so if you want to blend it you need to do so shortly after application because once it dries it is pretty budge proof in my experience!

Bought this with the intention of using it as a base color OR by itself on days when I need just an extra pop to my eyes... with that said, I did not like this product. But let me say - the color is gorgeous and I personally feel like it has the right amount of gold coloring to it. It fails in application. It applies very, very patchy and rough (even if I apply a primer beforehand). Right out of the pot it already had a very dry texture to it and I had a hard time smoothing it out on my lids. I also tried layering some eyeshadow over this but they just didn't blend well at all - no matter which eyeshadow brand I used. I feel like the e.l.f. Smudge Pots definitely apply much more smoothly and has a comparable lasting power for a lower price point. The 24hr Color Tattoo in Barely Branded just did not work out for me, sadly, and will be returning it.