Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink
Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink Maybelline Color Tattoo Inked In PinkColor Tattoo - Inked in Pink

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I really hate writing bad reviews. I see that most people love these. Maybe the ones I bought were a bad batch but they just did not work out for me. First off, the packaging is an awesome little glass container that has a screw on plastic top. What I do like is that there is no smell at all. This does not irritate my eyes. The color is a beautiful shimmery, metallic, light pink. I put it on with my finger and with a flat eyeshadow C brush and both methods worked well. It also blended really good once I applied it. But now for the negative. After I wear this for a few hours (maybe around 2) it starts to crack. There are noticeable cracks and it gets hard. I can literally scratch it off and it flakes off. I really really wanted to love these. I will finish what I have and see if I can use them in different ways to get a better result.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's very hot and humid where I live, especially during the summer, so cream eyeshadows work best because they don't melt off. I was very satisfied with this one. It's a nice shade of pink without being bright pink or too pale, and it pops. However, it was hard to apply - it wouldn't go on on my normal makeup brushes, so I ended up using a really cheap drugstore brush. Another complaint - it was hard to get off. That could be good, but I never wore it for more than twelve hours. All in all, it's a good product, and I'd buy it again.

To Read all 96 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/30/2016 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shadow has become my go-to product for my everyday natural makeup look. I purchased it (along with Barely Branded, which I didn't end up liking as much) about 3 months ago, and while I used to be a strictly UDPP-and-powder-shadow girl, this Color Tattoo is converting me to the cream formula. It's just so easy to use: no base, no brush! I sweep the color onto my lids with my ring finger, staying well below the brow bone, and the shimmery (not glittery) cool pink gives a nice highlight color without being too obvious. It also helps draw a little more attention to the green-ness of my eyes, which I love. As a bonus, I've found that I get close to 16 hours of wear from this product on my lids (which toe the middle ground between oily and dry) and never looks crepey, which I found was an issue with UDPP and powder shadow. I like the packaging (heavy glass pot with a screw-off lid), and I've traveled with it before, no problem. I definitely recommend this particular Color Tattoo, and I would absolutely buy this again if I run out, which I'm sure won't be soon.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I do not know if I got a bad batch or what but this looks way too frosty and horrid on my skin.
I only gave it a two because they do tend to last fairly long on the skin but also a lower score because they dry out quick as well.

A new favorite of mine, I love using this and Bad to the Bronze together, these colors compliment each other so well. Daytime or work look is easily done with a super light wash of color, just enough to bring some attention to the eyes. A heavier handed application gives a dramatic effect and these eye shadows couldn't be easier to use! Originally I started out applying them with synthetic brushes but eventually switched to fingertips and it takes me literally seconds to apply. While I rarely buy anything remotely close to the color pink, this is one product I make an exception for. Would definitely recommend this.

on 11/9/2015 7:55:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This works as a nice base or on its own when I'm feeling lazy. I like to apply this with my finger and then swipe some taupey shade to deepen the crease and that's it. I have quite oily lids and this stays on 10h w/o creasing and I find it to be easy to work with.

on 11/5/2015 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorites from the color tattoos! I'm in love with the color which is a pinky nude that doesn't make me look tired. Its not that metallic like the name says but it has a very beautiful sheen which is a lot like the color tattoo in Barely Branded. It applies evenly with no patchiness and its creamier than other color tattoos. It is on the sheer side but it can get built up. Its very long lasting on my oily lids which crease. It creases after 12 hours on me which is very long lasting. It makes my other pink powder eye shadows more vibrant. I love pairing the Maybelline Blushed Nudes palette with it. Or it can be worn on its own. It's also a great base. I would recommend this one, and I've already planed to repurchase this in the future when I'll run out.

on 10/25/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product. I have this color and also Bad to the Bronze and Creamy Beige, and they are all wonderful. I've never been much of a cream shadow fan, but these have totally converted me. They are so easy to apply and blend. I wish there were more shades. I think there were some good shades that were LE before I discovered this product unfortunately. I hope they keep adding to the line because I'll buy more!

I bought this after getting Tough As Taupe and loving it, and this definitely didn't disappoint! I love these cream shadows and recommend them so often.
Inked in Pink is a super shimmery soft pink, and it works great as a base for eyeshadows or even for a basic eye look. However, I mainly use it as a cream blush and it is GORGEOUS. Definitely will repurchase!

on 8/11/2015 3:36:00 PM

these CT are quickly becoming staples in my MU collection!

I have Bad to the Bronze and Tough as Taup, and i love them, they are perfection in every way.

I never would have picked this shade out on its own, the only reason i got it, or was even interested in it is because i have the Maybelline "Blushed Nudes" palette and was thinking this as a base would make the colors pop a bit more, and really its transformed those eyeshadows from a cheap drugstore knock off N3 palette, to something i find myself reaching for way more than i ever thought i would.

I love even wearing this by itself, blending it up to nothingness. I love the texture and its so easy to apply, it doesn't crease on me (i use a primer first, and my lids are not oily to begin with)i usually apply with my finger, and a SK eyeshadow blending brush i got from her LE spring collection released earlier this year

i read a few reviews they dry out fast, some ppl said to add a little coconut oil or warm it up a bit. For $7 i'm not complaining.

I can't wait to collect more of these awesome CT!