Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink
Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink Maybelline Color Tattoo Inked In PinkColor Tattoo - Inked in Pink

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

These Color Tattoos are boooooommmmmbbbbb. They are among the most reliable, high-quality drugstore products for sure. I own three of these, and after the first one I was confident the next two would be the Real McCoy, and I haven't been disappointed. These aren't kids' makeup; they have no chunky glitter and they blend out to the most divine shimmery goodness.

Inked in Pink is maybe my favorite color out of all the Color Tattoos. I love me some pink, and I love me some pigmented, sparkly eyeshadow. This is a pale neutral pink that would look gorgeous on ANYONE. Between the shade and the creamy, blendable formula you get with these, this is a can't-miss item. Yes it has plenty of shimmer! Do not be scared. It is buildable and can be applied lightly for a natural day look, all the way down the line to full glam.

These last a healthy amount of time and DO NOT CREASE. Like seriously, even without a primer this was good to go. It goes without saying that if you're looking for a good cream eyeshadow- and personally, I've never even been a fan- this is the first place to look!

on 10/11/2016 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product but I just don't like it as much as my MAC paint pots, even though their is a huge difference in the price. The Color Tattoos formula is just different and not in a good way different. The Maybelline ones are creamier and take longer to dry also they didn't cling to my eyelids well, which I thought was so weird. They feel so heavy on my eyelids which I don't like. The MAC ones have a bit more drier texture so they cling more to my eyelids and also my eyeshadow that I apply goes on better too. I actually think I might return it and try out a new MAC one.

on 1/30/2016 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shadow has become my go-to product for my everyday natural makeup look. I purchased it (along with Barely Branded, which I didn't end up liking as much) about 3 months ago, and while I used to be a strictly UDPP-and-powder-shadow girl, this Color Tattoo is converting me to the cream formula. It's just so easy to use: no base, no brush! I sweep the color onto my lids with my ring finger, staying well below the brow bone, and the shimmery (not glittery) cool pink gives a nice highlight color without being too obvious. It also helps draw a little more attention to the green-ness of my eyes, which I love. As a bonus, I've found that I get close to 16 hours of wear from this product on my lids (which toe the middle ground between oily and dry) and never looks crepey, which I found was an issue with UDPP and powder shadow. I like the packaging (heavy glass pot with a screw-off lid), and I've traveled with it before, no problem. I definitely recommend this particular Color Tattoo, and I would absolutely buy this again if I run out, which I'm sure won't be soon.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I do not know if I got a bad batch or what but this looks way too frosty and horrid on my skin.
I only gave it a two because they do tend to last fairly long on the skin but also a lower score because they dry out quick as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's very hot and humid where I live, especially during the summer, so cream eyeshadows work best because they don't melt off. I was very satisfied with this one. It's a nice shade of pink without being bright pink or too pale, and it pops. However, it was hard to apply - it wouldn't go on on my normal makeup brushes, so I ended up using a really cheap drugstore brush. Another complaint - it was hard to get off. That could be good, but I never wore it for more than twelve hours. All in all, it's a good product, and I'd buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I really hate writing bad reviews. I see that most people love these. Maybe the ones I bought were a bad batch but they just did not work out for me. First off, the packaging is an awesome little glass container that has a screw on plastic top. What I do like is that there is no smell at all. This does not irritate my eyes. The color is a beautiful shimmery, metallic, light pink. I put it on with my finger and with a flat eyeshadow C brush and both methods worked well. It also blended really good once I applied it. But now for the negative. After I wear this for a few hours (maybe around 2) it starts to crack. There are noticeable cracks and it gets hard. I can literally scratch it off and it flakes off. I really really wanted to love these. I will finish what I have and see if I can use them in different ways to get a better result.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A new favorite of mine, I love using this and Bad to the Bronze together, these colors compliment each other so well. Daytime or work look is easily done with a super light wash of color, just enough to bring some attention to the eyes. A heavier handed application gives a dramatic effect and these eye shadows couldn't be easier to use! Originally I started out applying them with synthetic brushes but eventually switched to fingertips and it takes me literally seconds to apply. While I rarely buy anything remotely close to the color pink, this is one product I make an exception for. Would definitely recommend this.

on 10/25/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. I have this color and also Bad to the Bronze and Creamy Beige, and they are all wonderful. I've never been much of a cream shadow fan, but these have totally converted me. They are so easy to apply and blend. I wish there were more shades. I think there were some good shades that were LE before I discovered this product unfortunately. I hope they keep adding to the line because I'll buy more!

Edited in 2017: these dried out after a while which annoyed me. Also they've been creasing on me which they didn't used to do, so that's kind of annoying. I ended up putting them away and really don't use them anymore.

on 11/9/2015 7:55:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This works as a nice base or on its own when I'm feeling lazy. I like to apply this with my finger and then swipe some taupey shade to deepen the crease and that's it. I have quite oily lids and this stays on 10h w/o creasing and I find it to be easy to work with.

on 11/5/2015 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favorites from the color tattoos! I'm in love with the color which is a pinky nude that doesn't make me look tired. Its not that metallic like the name says but it has a very beautiful sheen which is a lot like the color tattoo in Barely Branded. It applies evenly with no patchiness and its creamier than other color tattoos. It is on the sheer side but it can get built up. Its very long lasting on my oily lids which crease. It creases after 12 hours on me which is very long lasting. It makes my other pink powder eye shadows more vibrant. I love pairing the Maybelline Blushed Nudes palette with it. Or it can be worn on its own. It's also a great base. I would recommend this one, and I've already planed to repurchase this in the future when I'll run out.