Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink
Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink Maybelline Color Tattoo Inked In PinkColor Tattoo - Inked in Pink

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

Great color and formula!

Inked in Pinked is actually quite neutral despite the name. Like a nude rose rather than true pink. But it's still a stunning color nonetheless that pretty much any skin tone can where. One of those effortless colors that's so easy to put on, I just can't help but repurchase.

Today I swatched all of my new eyeshadows including this shade. When I went to wipe them off with a napkin, this one (and Creamy Beige which is part of the same collection) would not come off! This really is tattoo-like in wear and I'm very impressed.

on 1/23/2018 8:58:00 PM

Pros -
Does not crease, i have oily lids
Pretty baby pink with silver shimmer
Shimmery but not over the top
Creamy and easy to apply
Works well under eyeshadow

Cons-
I wish it was a bit darker in color
Not as pigmented as i had hope but works well with layering

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

These Color Tattoos are boooooommmmmbbbbb. They are among the most reliable, high-quality drugstore products for sure. I own three of these, and after the first one I was confident the next two would be the Real McCoy, and I haven't been disappointed. These aren't kids' makeup; they have no chunky glitter and they blend out to the most divine shimmery goodness.

Inked in Pink is maybe my favorite color out of all the Color Tattoos. I love me some pink, and I love me some pigmented, sparkly eyeshadow. This is a pale neutral pink that would look gorgeous on ANYONE. Between the shade and the creamy, blendable formula you get with these, this is a can't-miss item. Yes it has plenty of shimmer! Do not be scared. It is buildable and can be applied lightly for a natural day look, all the way down the line to full glam.

These last a healthy amount of time and DO NOT CREASE. Like seriously, even without a primer this was good to go. It goes without saying that if you're looking for a good cream eyeshadow- and personally, I've never even been a fan- this is the first place to look!

on 10/11/2016 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product but I just don't like it as much as my MAC paint pots, even though their is a huge difference in the price. The Color Tattoos formula is just different and not in a good way different. The Maybelline ones are creamier and take longer to dry also they didn't cling to my eyelids well, which I thought was so weird. They feel so heavy on my eyelids which I don't like. The MAC ones have a bit more drier texture so they cling more to my eyelids and also my eyeshadow that I apply goes on better too. I actually think I might return it and try out a new MAC one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I really hate writing bad reviews. I see that most people love these. Maybe the ones I bought were a bad batch but they just did not work out for me. First off, the packaging is an awesome little glass container that has a screw on plastic top. What I do like is that there is no smell at all. This does not irritate my eyes. The color is a beautiful shimmery, metallic, light pink. I put it on with my finger and with a flat eyeshadow C brush and both methods worked well. It also blended really good once I applied it. But now for the negative. After I wear this for a few hours (maybe around 2) it starts to crack. There are noticeable cracks and it gets hard. I can literally scratch it off and it flakes off. I really really wanted to love these. I will finish what I have and see if I can use them in different ways to get a better result.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's very hot and humid where I live, especially during the summer, so cream eyeshadows work best because they don't melt off. I was very satisfied with this one. It's a nice shade of pink without being bright pink or too pale, and it pops. However, it was hard to apply - it wouldn't go on on my normal makeup brushes, so I ended up using a really cheap drugstore brush. Another complaint - it was hard to get off. That could be good, but I never wore it for more than twelve hours. All in all, it's a good product, and I'd buy it again.

on 1/30/2016 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shadow has become my go-to product for my everyday natural makeup look. I purchased it (along with Barely Branded, which I didn't end up liking as much) about 3 months ago, and while I used to be a strictly UDPP-and-powder-shadow girl, this Color Tattoo is converting me to the cream formula. It's just so easy to use: no base, no brush! I sweep the color onto my lids with my ring finger, staying well below the brow bone, and the shimmery (not glittery) cool pink gives a nice highlight color without being too obvious. It also helps draw a little more attention to the green-ness of my eyes, which I love. As a bonus, I've found that I get close to 16 hours of wear from this product on my lids (which toe the middle ground between oily and dry) and never looks crepey, which I found was an issue with UDPP and powder shadow. I like the packaging (heavy glass pot with a screw-off lid), and I've traveled with it before, no problem. I definitely recommend this particular Color Tattoo, and I would absolutely buy this again if I run out, which I'm sure won't be soon.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I do not know if I got a bad batch or what but this looks way too frosty and horrid on my skin.
I only gave it a two because they do tend to last fairly long on the skin but also a lower score because they dry out quick as well.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A new favorite of mine, I love using this and Bad to the Bronze together, these colors compliment each other so well. Daytime or work look is easily done with a super light wash of color, just enough to bring some attention to the eyes. A heavier handed application gives a dramatic effect and these eye shadows couldn't be easier to use! Originally I started out applying them with synthetic brushes but eventually switched to fingertips and it takes me literally seconds to apply. While I rarely buy anything remotely close to the color pink, this is one product I make an exception for. Would definitely recommend this.

on 11/9/2015 7:55:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This works as a nice base or on its own when I'm feeling lazy. I like to apply this with my finger and then swipe some taupey shade to deepen the crease and that's it. I have quite oily lids and this stays on 10h w/o creasing and I find it to be easy to work with.