L.A. Colors Little Black Book

Filtered by age: 36-43
L.A. Colors Little Black Book

Price: $

Price: $

I found these at dollar tree (2018) in daring smoky & natural darling. Still a great deal!! Still a good product they only had 1 of each or I would’ve picked up backups lol perf for my bag! $1 amazing !!! I didn’t know they still made these... —- Original review: I had picked up 2 of these at Dollar Tree around Xmas 2013, & I just came across them again recently when I was shopping my own stash & going thru stuff. These were a buck a piece. They would have made gr8 stocking stuffers!! There are 15 little e/s in a cardboard compact w a binder to keep the top on. They colors are quite vivid (I got Natural) like browns/beige/orange which are colors I adore. This is very good for throwing into ur bag or traveling coz it's so teeny tiny. I regret not buying more of these as backups. They are exactly the perfect colors (on me!), good quality esp w an eyeshadow primer (like WnW Fergie or LA Colors makes a good 1, also u can do NYX JEP in Milk), & price wow I mean how can they even turn a profit on this for a buck?? It's just so darned cute. There is a little bit of fallout, but but not that bad, I can overlook it for a dollar. This isn't MAC or UD, but it's still good!! This would be gr8 for putting in a gym bag/overnite bag/travel, to throw in ur purse, for a young lady starting out her makeup collection, or any1 on a beauty budget or wants to treat themselves for a little something (no need to feel guilty for spending a dollar; this is a dollar well-spent!), & as I mentioned a stocking stuffer/secret Santa at work thing. You can make so many different looks w these e/s, it's crazy insane that this is so good of quality & long lasting on me (I have VERY OILY SKIN/eyelids!). I regret not getting any other colors or any more than 2 (okay. I can be a hoarder!!). These are lovely. <3

Holy fallout. I love the copper penny eyeshadow. I wish I were able to find it elsewhere in the LA Colors collection. This is a useful neutrals collection but the packaging not great and the fallout is the deal breaker. I would only buy this again if I were able to find it at Dollar Tree, forgot my eye shadows and there were no other LA Colors shadows there. Otherwise, I will not purchase this again.

Top Rated Eye Shadow