Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was never a nail polish person. I found doing my nail so tedious, and boring. I never liked any colors on my pale skin, they just seemed to out of place. I preffered to keep my nails short, clean and natural, sometimes adding a clear coat if I was feeling fancy, lol. Well all that has changed. Now I LOVE nail polish, love giving myself a manicure, and love trying new bold colors, and thats all because of Deborah Lippmann. I will NEVER buy any other brand of polish. These polishes are a HG for me all the way! I mean these are by the far the best polishes in the world as far as Im concerned! The colors are well thought out and to die for! Mermaids Dream I never would have considered wearing at age 36..well forget that! Its beautiful! After trying the color 'something Vegas' I think..its a putty grey color, I fell in love and bought like 10 different colors. I have been impressed with every single product Ive gotten, including the Stripper remover. Her cuticle remover is magic, and the cuticle oil..OMG..smells like a tropical getaway, and is DIVINE. I will purchase these polishes and only these for the rest of my life! I have a color, I think its called 'I know what boys like' or something to that effect, its a periwinkle blue...I never would have dared to wear such a color, and now its one of my favorites! These polishes dry quickily and perfect! If you ever had trouble with streaks, ridges, chipping, flaking..try Deborah Lippmann, its impposible to go wrong! I use these polishes and it looks like Ive just come from the salon. I absoloutely can not say enough about how much I love these polishes as well as all of Lippmanns products! These are perfect in every way, from color choice, to wear, to finish, dry time..the colors are creative, original, and just sublime. Top of the line all the way, pricey, but sooo worth it if you love polish. If I had to pick one word to represent the line, the polishes, the colors, the quality..not to mention the excellent customer service..it would be, PERFECTION.

on 10/1/2012 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Love love love this color!! When I wear this I get lots of compliments. my only complaint is that even with a great base coat it starts to chip pretty quickly.

Popular Polishes