Ben Nye 12 color grand lumiere

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

4.9

on 12/26/2010 8:51:00 PM

I got this palette for christmas and am already in love with it. One of my favorite things about it is that the eyeshadows have a nice amount of shimmer but not too much. Many eyeshadows are just packed with glitter to the point of being gaudy, and these aren't like that at all. I did a look last night using amethyst and cosmic violet on the upper lid and jade on the lower, and got tons of compliments about it. All the colors are very easily to blend and to build up as much product as you want. I would repurchase, but I don't I'll need to, since you get so much of each color it'll probably last a while.

on 2/21/2010 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Amazing product to have if you like bright colors!!
Only downside is that all the products are shiny so you do have to use some matte shadows with the palette to get some really amazing looks.

Amazing palette though! And you get a lot for the price!!
The quality of the eyeshadows is great as well. They are extremely pigmented, smooth and easy to blend.
Truly a must have if you like bright colors!

on 9/1/2009 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I can not say enough about this palette. It is by far the best palette I have ever bought. The 12 shadows have the intensity of a foiled pigment. The formula in these shadows are not thick and pastey. I feel as if I am wearing no makeup what so ever
Palette colors reviews;
Ice- One of my favorite inner corner and brow highlight colors, looks a bit like Mac Vanilla.
Aztec Gold- I do not use this color as much but when I do I like it for a bronze look.
Silver- My all time favorite silver shadow out there you can use this silver with almost all the colors in the palette.
Azalea- (Hot Pink/ Red) This is the only shadow I don't really use, looks a bit like brash and bold pigment from mac.
Cosmic Blue- This royal blue color is perfect, I like to use this with the amethyst to have a fin colorful look.
Sun Yellow- Is beautiful I do wear a lot of yellow, orange, tangerine colors because I have blue eyes.
Iced gold- Again another great highlight color for brown look. Tangerine- So bright and vivid love to wear this with Sun yellow. Chartreuse- Is the one of the best most vivid greens you can get and you can not get this color anywhere else.
Jade- Is my number one in this palette it's a medium green that I love to use in my crease area when I have chartreuse on my lid.
Amethyst- Great deep purple, reminds me of macs push the edge pigment.
Cosmic Violet- This is a beautiful pink purple that looks a lot like macs stars n rockets.

on 8/27/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Fabulous!! I was hesitant to buy the Grand Lumiere Palette because I wasn't sure I could handle all the color. Boy was I wrong!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this palette. Bubbasclownsupplies.com has the best price and they shipped fast. No problems opening the palette here. The colors blend like a dream and are THE best eye shadows I've ever used. Stop hesitating and JUST BUY IT! I'm glad I took the plunge (so to speak). Now I'm sorry I didn't buy it sooner. 5 stars all the way!! EDIT: While I still think this is a fabulous palette, the older I get, the less useful it is. I'd say if you're 20-something, go for it. No longer suitable for me.

on 5/31/2009 10:31:00 PM

This product stays true to it's color staying reviews! When I get done with a 12 hour work day I expect to see faded, melted, tired makeup, but BAM.. still shining vivid colors in the mirror! My one complaint about the shadows are the shimmery ones. The flakes must be too large for the primer I use to hold them because I'll have glittery fallout on my face, clothes and desk during the day. Also, the shadows keep popping out of the tin and one of these days I'll break one. I got mine from the bubba sikes site and they were very speedy with the delivery!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

High pigment eyeshadows for under $10??? Ben Nye, where have you been all my life? I love these shadows. Purchased the 12 color pallet and I love it. Beautiful colors that go on smooth and glowing. My favorite is Jade, lovely bright green. You can use them dry for a wash of color or apply them wet for super strong color. I get so many compliments when I were these and I love being able to tell people how inexpensive they are. The one downfall is they tend to fade and shift after a while on yr lid. Still trying to fix that problem. Other then that, these eyeshadows are a god-send.

This product does so many things! It gives a wonderful shimmer like nothing else I've tried! And mixed with a little liquid (Liqui-set by Ben Nye is great), it makes a paint! It can be used as a body paint, too.
This is a definite must-try. I think everybody will love it.

on 10/18/2002 6:39:00 PM

This product is so great! These super high instensity powders are about as shiny and shimmery as you can get, and the colors are amazing. Works great wet or dry.